Dr. John R. Luckasen, MD

Dr. John R. Luckasen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/4/XK45F_w120h160_v3257.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John R. Luckasen, MD, Omaha, NE, Dermatology & Dermatopathology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 71

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Luckasen

Dr. John R. Luckasen, MD
Are you Dr. Luckasen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.8
  • 28 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 28

1.8 out of 5

More Details

-Omaha, NE |

A red flag that he could get me in at 8 a.m. the day after I called to make the appt (e/a foIf doc that was out) He barged in the room before the nurse had finished asking me questions and started pulling my shirt up to look at my skin. A 3 min visit. He wrote 2 RXs, on a pad. No computer order. Pharmacy said the med mixed w/a current RX would have caused a terrible reaction. He also said not to go the the gym or tan. That tinea versicolor was contagious, which it is not. He needs to retire.

-Omaha, NE |

Horrible bed side manners, was very interruptive, would not recommend to anyone seeking treatment for acne,

5 out of 5
- in Co Bluffs IA |

In 1975 Dr Luckasen saved both of our Daughters' lives. Their pediatrician, a wonderful man by the name of Dr Geo Klok, could not figure out what was wrong with our youngest. She was in the hospital with sore throat, raw lips, sore and swollenn glands under her arms. Hecalled many different types of specialists. Dr Luckasen who had just set up his new practice in Omaha was the last one called. He diagnosed her with toxic epidermal necrolysis. They transferrered her to Children's and saved her.

1 out of 5

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Luckasen because he was the only one who could get me in while I was in town. It was my first time visiting a dermatologist, and he was no help. He was MAYBE in the room for 3 minutes. I went for acne, and all he did was ask me what I was there for, draw a face on his notepad, and write me a prescription. He didn't look at my skin ONCE or ask me anything about my routines or what products I use. He wrote me a prescription without even having me weighed first.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Mathew A. Davey, MD
3.13 miles away
Dr. James M. Shehan, MD
3.13 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.