Dr. John P. Leonetti, MD

Dr. John P. Leonetti, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/8/B/28BNT_w120h160_v10531.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John P. Leonetti, MD, Maywood, IL, Neurotology & Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Leonetti

Dr. John P. Leonetti, MD
Are you Dr. Leonetti?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Elgin, IL |

I was diagnosed with a tumor in the parotid gland and needed to have it surgically removed. Because of all the facial nerves in that area, I wanted a surgeon who was highly rated and had much experience with this type of surgery. Fortunately I found Dr. Leonetti at Loyola. He was very knowledgeable about my condition and gave me a great deal of confidence going into surgery. One year later I am 100% cured and fine. Being a patient at Loyola was a wonderful experience. Everyone showed great care.

5 out of 5
- in Naperville illinois |

I had never seen Dr. Leonetti and had a terrible ear problem on a Friday. The office staff was amazing, squeezed me in and although I have had terrible experiences at other ENT offices, this was delightful. Dr. Leonetti was so kind, considerate and gentle. I couldn't have felt like I was in better hands. I am so grateful. My ears feel great!

1 out of 5
- in Chicago, IL |

I have been a patient of his for over 5 years and have had two ear surgeries performed under him and numerous office visits. I have had chronic issues with my left ear and think my last surgery was botched. On the day of my surgery, he had two operating rooms running in parallel which means he probably was barely overseeing each operation. I had a slightly disfiguring surgery performed which I questioned would even address the problem and 4 months later, my ear symptoms are back full force.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery
Dr. Richard J. Wiet, MD
Dr. Justin Wittkopf, MD
Dr. Joshua Sappington, MD

Find Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery Specialists Near Maywood, IL

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.