Dr. John J. Jiganti, MD

Dr. John J. Jiganti, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/4/C/24CKQ_w120h160_v15788.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John J. Jiganti, MD, Tacoma, WA, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jiganti

Dr. John J. Jiganti, MD
Are you Dr. Jiganti?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 34 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 34

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Omaha, NE |

Dr. Jiganti has been my Orthopedic Surgeon since 2006. I've had both hips replaced and a total knee replacement, all done by Dr. Jiganti. He always took the time to explain this clearly to me prior to surgery and during follow up appointments. He is the best!

- in Puyallup, WA |

I had my hip replaced 7 years ago and I just had a check up with Dr. Jaganti and I'm doing great. Dr. J had a tough one when it came to my hip. He had to stretch and really do some work to get me right. I went through a lot of therapy and I'm doing great 7 years later. I have recommended several people to Dr. J and have had them love his work and they feel great. Dr. J tells you straight up what you are going to face and is very truthful and is there anytime to answer any questions.

- in Puyallup,WA |

I went to Dr Jiganti to determine if I needed a TKR. I had a TKR on my other leg five years earlier. Dr Jiganti was very thorough and explained all issues and recommendations. After I had the surgery, my recuperation was amazing. My incision healed quickly with no complication. The physical therapists were astounded by my rapid rehabilitation. My knee has never given me any trouble. I am very grateful for Dr Jiganti's skill and treatment.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab