Dr. John Harb, MD

Dr. John Harb, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John Harb, MD, Livonia, MI, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Harb

Dr. John Harb, MD
Are you Dr. Harb?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Livonia, MI |

Dr. Harb was unprofessional in his speech, did not make eye contact when introducing himself, answered the phone twice during the visit, didn't listen to the symptoms having assumed what was wrong, he literally walked away from us mid-sentence, didn't tell us his findings, explain the issue or advise for future-that was left to the receptionist, when I was literally screaming in pain begging Dr. Harb to stop he refused and when there is an infection a digital exam is not even recommended.

1 out of 5
- |

called to ask a question, was put on hold for a long time. I called back and the lady hung up on me. Educate your receptionists about manners, as well as knowledge of urological questions. I have a problem with something "down there" that I was wondering if it could be addressed by this doctor and clearly this isn't the right doctor to go to. Probably another one of the many boot leg doctors found online.

- in Canton, MI |

The nicest guy! He spent almost 20 minutes with us, even though we were 35 minutes late, to fully understand my father's complicated medical history. He was funny and patient, even with my father's repetitive questions about his medications. Great guy!

- in Los Angeles, CA |

This is the man to go to!! I was recommended by a family friend who had the same procedure. He is very thorough and put me at ease about the procedure. He is very skilled and is a unique combination of brains and empathy! Since then I have sent about 5 friends over to him who think he is top notch as well!

- |

I recently was diagnosed with prostate cancer and went to Dr. Harb for treatment as a few of my friends had recommeneded him. I can say that this physician is excellent. He is very professional, answered all my questions and is up to date with the lastest treatments. I was initially worried about my diagnosis, however, now under the care of Dr. Harb I feel like I am in good hands!

- in Franklin, MI |

Very knowledgeable doctor. Also a very nice guy, he squeezed me in before office hours when I could not get an appointment on my day off. Who does this anymore? Great experience!

- in West Bloomfield, MI |

Very funny and knowledgeable. He has treated my whole family. Thanks again Dr. Harb

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Gary Faerber, MD
Dr. Bahaa S. Malaeb, MD
Dr. Jason M. Hafron, MD
10.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.