Key things you need to know aboutDr. Garrett:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Garrett's Specialties
- General Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 2 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- See all 30 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- See all 24 conditions
More About Dr. Garrett's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garrett
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates PC
- Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates PC - Falls Church Office
- 2921 Telestar Ct Ste 140
- Falls Church, VA 22042
- (703) 280-5858
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Garrett!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Garrett. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Garrett. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.