Key things you need to know aboutDr. Garrett:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Garrett's Specialties
- General Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 3 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 27 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- See all 22 conditions
More About Dr. Garrett's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garrett
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates PC
- Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates PC - Falls Church Office
- 2921 Telestar Ct Ste 140
- Falls Church, VA 22042
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Garrett!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Garrett. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Garrett!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Garrett. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.