Dr. John A. Brown, MD

Dr. John A. Brown, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/X/XKXD3_w120h160_v1359.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John A. Brown, MD, Sun City West, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brown

Dr. John A. Brown, MD
Are you Dr. Brown?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 93 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 93

4.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

Dr. Brown was very knowledgeable and patient. Two years after an ineffective knee surgery from another doctor, I went for a second opinion from Dr. Brown. My original knee pain is gone and I look forward to enjoying sports and an active lifestyle again.

- in Surprise, AZ |

Dr. Brown is very personable and knowledgeable in his field. He did not rush me at all, drew diagrams to help me to better understand my problems, and clearly stated my options. I would most definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

5 out of 5

Dr. Brown was excellent! He was very professional and did an awesome job on my elbow surgery.

4 out of 5
- in Sun City West, AZ |

have just had 2 office visits. surgery is upcoming.

- in Goodyear, AZ |

Scheduling an appointment to see Dr. Brown is a challenge. Long wait time before getting an appointment. However, once you get to see him, you are more than satisfied with his care. Dr. Brown is a very good listener, professional, is frank but with understandable explanation(s), and genuinely concerned about your condition(s) and a conservative approach to remedying whatever issues you present to him. I have absolute confidence in Dr. Brown!

- in Wickenburg, AZ |

Good communication which made for a good outcome.

-, AZ |

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Brown.He is a true professional and very thorough.He has been my surgeon for both a shoulder and a knee surgery.He takes the time to explain the procedures and what you can expect post surgery.I felt very confident with both he and his team.

- in Surprise, AZ |

He helped me with severe pain in my left shoulder. He made certain to get an MRI on it to make a comprehensive diagnosis.

- in Phoenix, Arizona |

He read my therapist notes about my shoulder and knew exactly how to help me. We decided surgery was the best option after previous therapy wasn't enough. His bed side manner is great. He treats you with kindness and respect, and he listens to what you have to say.

- in Peoria, AZ |

I normally don't leave reviews, but our experience with Dr. Brown both before, during and after surgery cannot be described as anything other than exceptional. We really haven't ever had a doctor who was extremely skilled, has a great bedside manner, and is abile to clearly explain problems and procedures in laymans terms. My husband keeps calling him his new best friend. Haha! Thank you, Dr. Brown!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Damon C. Adamany, MD
15.03 miles away
Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD
Sports Medicine
7.46 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.