Dr. John Brock, DDS

Dr. John Brock, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John Brock, DDS, Charleston, WV, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brock

Dr. John Brock, DDS
Are you Dr. Brock?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 17 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 17

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Wayne, WV |

I would recommend Dr. Brock over anyone in the nation. My son had to have major surgery and Dr. Brock did wonderful work. Dr. Brock is amazing, not only as a great surgeon, but he has the best bedside manner. He treated us like family. Dr. Brock and his staff are the best. I would recommend him over anyone anywhere.

- in Hurricane, wv |

I have received great care on every visit. Dr Brock and his staff are very professional. I felt like they went out of their way to make me as comfortable as possible and followed up with me afterwards. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

- in Huntington, wv |

I seen Dr.Brock today for a follow up on having an implant placed, and was very pleased! He is always so polite & mannerly, and reassures you if you're uneasy or have questions! His staff always seems happy & is so friendly! I absolutely plan on going back to Dr.Brock if I need any further procedures!

- in Huntington, WV |

could not ever find a more caring doctor! Dr Brock and his staff are the most professional and caring office that I have ever been too!!!

- in Prichard, WV |

I love Dr. Brock! He's wonderful and caring. I have been to him on several occasions for different things, and I've never been disappointed. His staff is very personable. They all get a thumbs up from me.

- in Huntington, WV |

Dr. Brock and his staff are extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Staff makes you feel at ease during procedures and Dr. Brock is an excellent surgeon.

- in Huntington wv |

Wonderful staff. Great and safe environment. Very professional. Really cares about patients

- in Charleston wv |

Very professional. Most wonderful surgery experience I have had. I will definitely recommend to any others

- in Winfield, WV |

Dr. Brock performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty. Staff was very friendly. No issues, just a long recovery period. He is very kind and gentle. Very satisfied results. Overall he and his staff made it a wonderful experience for me.

- in Hurricane, WV |

Very caring doctor. Goes above and beyond caring for his patients.

Page of 2
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab