Dr. John Bedford, MD

Dr. John Bedford, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John Bedford, MD, Springfield, MA, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bedford

Dr. John Bedford, MD
Are you Dr. Bedford?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 20 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 20

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Springfield |

Excellent Doctor. Always available for his patient's. Been with Dr Bedford for 17 years and that's not changing anytime soon. Just wish we could clone a few more :)

- in Springfield |

I had just returned back to state after having moved away needed physical and labs done prescriptions reevaluated Dr.Bedford took me in. He is a very professional caring thorough MD. Trust and love him. D.N.

- in East Longmeadow, MA |

Dr Bedford took me on when I had a problem with my Doctor's professional responses to my diagnosed illness. He has given me excellent follow-up care after my issues were diagnosed and he took over my care. He always willing to see me and finds room in his full schedule to see me when I am feeling ill. Knows his stuff.

1 out of 5
- in Ludlow, MA |

Dr Bedford was not able to diagnose my condition. However, the ER doctor was spot on the day prior. Dr. Bedford's assistant Mary is a very unprofessional and disrespectful and does not follow up. I was able to obtain an appointment faster with an Orthopedic DR. Faster than Mary. In fact, she still has not called back with an appointment date and its been over three weeks. I told Mary I had an infection diagnos by the ER and was in very severe pain. Welcome to the new American health care system.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Ramakrishnan Ranganath, MD
0.9 miles away
Dr. David R. Kalman, MD
Gastroenterology
0.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.