Dr. John T. Abbott Jr., MD

Dr. John T. Abbott Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. John T. Abbott Jr., MD, Fayetteville, GA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male

1336 Highway 54 W Bldg 200
Fayetteville, GA 30214
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abbott Jr.

Dr. John T. Abbott Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Abbott Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 26 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 26

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Atlanta, GA |

Excellent position. He is caring, interested in you as a person as well as your urological problem and easily accessible. He thoroughly explains each condition and/ or procedure and explains the risks and benefits of it well. I have never had difficulty getting a timely appointment. His office staff is polite and eager to serve. The office is well organized and dedicated to the patient.

-Fayetteville, GA |

good

Flag Comment
5 out of 5

Dr Abbott listened to my concerns. He explained my condition, and asked if I had any questions. We discussed my treatment options, thus, including me in my care plan.

-Charlotte, NC |

great office staff. My experience with Dr. Abbott was very good.

- in Fayetteville, GA |

Would recommend due to his professionalism, excellent office staff, and genuine interest.

- in Riverdale, GA |

My last appointment was the first time I had seen Dr. Abbott for my annual check up. I was extremely happy with that visit. Dr. Abbott was everything I hoped he would be. He's very personable and professional. He took the time with me that was needed and made sure I had no questions. I hope to be able to see Dr. Abbott for many years to come.

- in Stockbridge, GA |

Very professional, well versed in diagnosis and treatment options. Direct and informative.

-Fayetteville, |

Had no problems at all. This was my first visit with Dr. Abbott, and I liked him, he seems to be a good doctor.

- in Washington, DC |

Dr. Abbott made me feel so comfortable and was so genuine. He was thorough and I felt like I got the best care and suggestions possible.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD
41.81 miles away
Dr. Brian Hill, MD
33.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.