Dr. Joel A. Berenbeim, DO

Dr. Joel A. Berenbeim, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/C/YFCYF_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Joel A. Berenbeim, DO, Denver, CO, Neurology & Family Medicine

Specializes in Neuromuscular Medicine • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Berenbeim

Dr. Joel A. Berenbeim, DO
Are you Dr. Berenbeim?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 6 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 6

4.8 out of 5

More Details

-Denver, CO |

I had a neck injury which made me dizzy, limited my movements and more. There is No One who can compare to Dr. Berenbeim in helping Neck injury. I have seen other Manipulative Osteopaths who helped some and hurt some. I would not recommend anyone but Dr. Berenbeim . He has also helped in other injuries, but the cervical spine is delicate My regular physicians , having seen my great improvement have taken note of him. I am not dizzy, I swim, exercise and have resumed my life.

- in Littleton, CO |

I have horrible spinal issues. I have been to dozens of doctors & many physical therapists. I have been to many regenerative medicine doctors & had Prolo, PRP & stem cells. Dr. Berenbeim identified issues that all of the others completely missed. Dr. B has given me several manipulations, a few rounds of prolo, & a couple of simple, daily exercises to do. He has helped helped me increase function of my spine & significantly reduce pain. He is a very good doc & I look forward to more treatments!

-Denver, CO |

Dr Berenbeim is a great osteopath, he also has used other treatments like prolotherapy to help my pain.

- in Englewood, CO |

Magic. Has fixed all of my ailments. One was destined for surgery and he repaired me with non-invasive treatments that were completely successful and have lasted for three years so far.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.