Dr. Jing Gill, MD

Dr. Jing Gill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jing Gill, MD, Dacula, GA, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gill

Dr. Jing Gill, MD
Are you Dr. Gill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 20 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 20

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Gill is a very caring, thorough and wise doctor who takes the time to listen to and carefully evaluate her patients' needs. She has provided excellent cancer screenings and cared for my acne and other ailments. I trust her completely.

- in Duluth, GA |

I have been examined and treated by perhaps nine dermatologists in the past 30 years. Geography, insurance, or doctors? availability generally motivated the changes. Dr. Gill performed a very thorough general skin exam and listened carefully to my experiences with a lifetime of sensitive skin. We discussed the age related changes I contend with now and the various options for dealing with them. Very informative explanations. Professional and caring. Not product sales focused.

- in Suwanee GA |

Dr.Gill is an excellent dermatologist. She has very skillful hands and painless techniques especially for facial procedures. She and her staff work well together and are efficient. She is very caring. She is not only a good doctor but also has a considerate and kind bedside manner. I strongly recommend her.

- in Lawrenceville, GA |

Dr. Gill is amazing. I'm so thankful to have such a caring doctor. Being in my sixties, I have had several issue that needed immediate care. Dr. Gill walked me through the procedures and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Gill.

- in Buford, GA |

Dr. Gill is a very caring and compassionate physician. She truly cares about her patients. In addition to her excellent bed side manner, she is also a excellent clinician and surgeon. She stays update with all the new research in her field. I trust her completely with my dermatological health.

- in Lawrenceville, GA |

Dr. Gill is not the first dermatologist I've been to, but certainly one that I would recommend to my friends and family. I came to see her several times, including once for myself (cancerous / melanoma) and once for my 76 y.o. father who has had multiple rashes and sensitive skin throughout his life. Dr. gill was courteous, kind, and very professional. She is highly skilled and recovery for my surgery was swift. thank you!

- in Suwanee, GA |

Dr. Gill is wonderful! She is well trained and she takes care of her patients.

-Suwanee, Georgia |

I went in for a routine check/skin cancer screening. Dr. Gill was very courteous and polite. She was thorough and ended uo removing a small mole on my back. She called me personally a couple of days later to discuss the results. I was so impressed with her that I am a regular patient now as she is successfully treating the melasma/hyper pigmentation that developed during pregnancy. She is warm and friendly and an outstanding physician! I highly recommend her.

- in Loganville, GA |

I had skin cancer surgery today and I must say what a great job Dr. Gill and her TEAM was at North GA Dermatology. Dr. Gill held my hand and helped me not feel so anxious. She has such a pleasing, calming demeanor and bed-side manner. My husband stayed in the room with me, which I didn't think was going to be allowed. Everyone was professional, kind and caring.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Daniel C. Rabb, MD
18.05 miles away
Dr. Richard Krakow, MD
9.57 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.