Dr. Jing Gill, MD

Dr. Jing Gill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jing Gill, MD, Dacula, GA, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gill

Dr. Jing Gill, MD
Are you Dr. Gill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 24 responses
  • 16 reviews
1 5 24

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Dacula, GA |

I have a chronic skin condition that Dr. Gill is treating. She did a great job of explaining everything to me, including all the treatment options. I had some info with me from the Internet. She went through the information and gave me some handouts she had. In my past experiences doctors are rushed to see the next patient and don't take the time to explain things. Dr. Gill patiently took the time so I can make an informed decision. She is worth the visit. I appreciate her thoughtfulness.

- in Dacula, GA |

Let me begin by saying that I have seen several dermatologists in the area and none compare to Dr. Gill. She removed a mole on my arm and it turned out to be worse than she thought. She personally called me when the results came back and discussed the diagnosis in detail. I called her the next day to ask more questions and she patiently answered every single one. I was worried about waiting too long for the surgery, she squeezed me in the next week. You can just tell she really cares.

- in Lilburn, GA |

I saw Dr. Gill for a surgical procedure and have seen her a few times since for follow up. She treated me graciously and her bedside manner is top notch. I recommend her to all my friends and family. She is also on time. In most offices I have to wait 20-40 minutes but Dr. Gill is never more than a 15 min wait. I like having a doctor who respects my schedule.

- in Lawrenceville, GA |

I have had 4 MOHS procedures in the past 3 1/2 months. I want to say that Dr. Gill has done a wonderful job in caring for me. I greatly enjoy her sense of humor and amazing compassion for me. She actually came in on her day off to do my last mohs surgery. Thank you seems inadequate but I am very thankful for Dr.Gill and her care for my dermatological health well being.

- in Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Gill is a very caring, thorough and wise doctor who takes the time to listen to and carefully evaluate her patients' needs. She has provided excellent cancer screenings and cared for my acne and other ailments. I trust her completely.

- in Duluth, GA |

I have been examined and treated by perhaps nine dermatologists in the past 30 years. Geography, insurance, or doctors? availability generally motivated the changes. Dr. Gill performed a very thorough general skin exam and listened carefully to my experiences with a lifetime of sensitive skin. We discussed the age related changes I contend with now and the various options for dealing with them. Very informative explanations. Professional and caring. Not product sales focused.

- in Suwanee GA |

Dr.Gill is an excellent dermatologist. She has very skillful hands and painless techniques especially for facial procedures. She and her staff work well together and are efficient. She is very caring. She is not only a good doctor but also has a considerate and kind bedside manner. I strongly recommend her.

- in Lawrenceville, GA |

Dr. Gill is amazing. I'm so thankful to have such a caring doctor. Being in my sixties, I have had several issue that needed immediate care. Dr. Gill walked me through the procedures and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Gill.

- in Buford, GA |

Dr. Gill is a very caring and compassionate physician. She truly cares about her patients. In addition to her excellent bed side manner, she is also a excellent clinician and surgeon. She stays update with all the new research in her field. I trust her completely with my dermatological health.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Cynthia Dolan, MD
Same location as Dr. Gill
Dr. Marcus B. Goodman, DO
24 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.