Dr. Jimmy M. Henry, MD

Dr. Jimmy M. Henry, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/9/X/29XJD_w120h160_v7868.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jimmy M. Henry, MD, Westerville, OH, Pain Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 36

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Henry

Dr. Jimmy M. Henry, MD
DR. HENRY RESPONDS - (Dr. Henry, edit your response)

Thank you to our patients for their kind words. We truly hope we have made a difference in your quality of life. If you would like to submit a testimonial, please contact us.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Dr. Henry has been my pain doctor for years. He is very open and listens with great care. During pre-op consults, he told me what to expect and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. Even answered the "silly questions". I've moved to Florida and found Dr. Allen Vrable, who attended college with Dr. Henry and stated that he has referred his friends & family to Dr. Jimmy Henry. How lucky am I? Well, I am returning to Columbus and guess which pain doctor I will be going back to?

Flag Comment
2 out of 5
- in Westerville, OH |

Did not spend long in the room with me as a patient, and seemed disinterested. Prescribed me several opoid pain medications that didn't work and then decided he couldn't do anything else for me. So I am still in pain and with no pain medications.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
9.59 miles away
Dr. David T. Ryan, DC
Sports Medicine
1.62 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.