Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha, MD

Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/5/T/35TSC_w120h160_v16608.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha, MD, Wyoming, MI, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 48

Metro Heart & Vascular
5900 Byron Center Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mustapha

Dr. Jihad A. Mustapha, MD
DR. MUSTAPHA RESPONDS - (Dr. Mustapha, edit your response)

I value your feedback. Your comments will help me continue to provide the best care for my patients.

Patients with a history of diabetes, smoking, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity and who are over the age of 70 are at the greatest risk for PVD.

If you or someone you know is facing amputation, has leg cramping or pain with walking, leg pain at rest or has sores or wounds that will not heal, please call our office. Our team would like to speak with you regarding the options that may be available.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 4 responses
  • 1 review
1 5 4

5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Hudsonville, MI |

I went to see Dr. Mustapha because I was experiencing some symptoms that could be related to a heart problem. He was an excellent listener, asked very good questions, and did not make me feel uncomfortable. He was a Dr. that was very easy to communicate with. My immediate feeling was that he was a very Kind man...and that he definitely is.

Flag Comment
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.