Dr. Jihad Batah, MD

Dr. Jihad Batah, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jihad Batah, MD, Mission Hills, CA, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Batah

Dr. Jihad Batah, MD
Are you Dr. Batah?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.1
  • 18 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 18

2.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Van Nuys, CA |

He could not answer my questions and seemed like he was in a rush to get out of there. I will not be going back to him. I am curreently looking for another GI Dr.

- in Woodland Hills, CA |

Well... I had a few appointments with this doctor each appointment was no more than 2-3 min. , and I was waiting each time almost an hour one time even longer. Dr.Batah appointed me expensive procedures in which I did not need at all, I came with another problem. Finally, I spent for this Dr. almost 6 months waiting for each procedure 2 months!! And what is more crazy for me this Dr.Batah recommended me another gastroenterologist in another city far from me. I did not need that dr.!

- in Mission Hills, CA |

Dr. Batah is the worst doctor I have ever had. Rude and arrogant, he told there was nothing he could do for me and I needed to see a "female doctor". There was a fist-sized lump in my colon that he missed and I spent two weeks in the hospital before surgery. I wouldn't send Hitler to see him. When I complained, I was told that there were 3 complaints about him taken before mine that day.

1 out of 5

Dr. Batah has been nothing but rude in every appointment I have had with him. He's been the worst doctor I have ever had! He talked down to me during the whole appointment. I also had an early morning appointment and wasn't seen until an hour later.... being the first appointment of the day....that was so unacceptable. By the end of the appointment he told me there is nothing he can do and I need to see a psychiatrist...Wait? What? All I wanted were answers to why I was having pain.

5 out of 5
- in Los Angeles, CA |

Conducted my 2nd colonoscopy in 8 years. Doctor Batah and staff were excellent and made eye feel comfortable before/during/after. I would recommend.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.