Dr. Jessica L. Borowicz, DO

Dr. Jessica L. Borowicz, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/T/B/YTB2J_w120h160_v7133.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jessica L. Borowicz, DO, Glenview, IL, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 35

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Borowicz

Dr. Jessica L. Borowicz, DO
Are you Dr. Borowicz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 15 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 15

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Chicago, IL |

I'd recommend Dr. Jessica Borowicz because she is the first dermatologist to give me an individualized skincare plan that cleared up my acne. Her staff was friendly and went above and beyond to ensure I had a positive experience.

- in Chicago, IL |

Excellent dermatologist with the credentials to back it up! Been seeing Dr. Borowicz for about 4 years now. Will travel all the way to the suburbs from the city for an appointment with her. Love her staff, they are all so lovely. And I can't believe how busy her practice is now-- and with good reason! She is a kind, intelligent and relatable physician and I recommend her to all my family and friends!

-Schaumburg, IL |

Dr. Borowicz is the best physician I have ever seen. She is professional and she knows how to keep patients comfortable. I will definitely continue seeing her as my dermatologist.

- in Glenview, IL |

When I first met Dr. Borowicz I MUST say she is a wonderful person! She answered all my questions and took her time with me. As well as her staff they are all very wonderful and friendly. I would definitely come back and recommend her to family and friends.

1 out of 5

Can never reach office. Have had symptoms from perscribed drug. Tried reaching Dr. To see if safe to continue. Dr or staff not returning calls for over two weeks. Irresponsible!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
2.22 miles away
Dr. Mark Berk, MD
Internal Medicine
0.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.