Dr. Jesse C. Ethridge, MD

Dr. Jesse C. Ethridge, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/3/3/X33HD_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jesse C. Ethridge, MD, Jackson, MS, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ethridge

Dr. Jesse C. Ethridge, MD
Are you Dr. Ethridge?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 19 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 19

4.9 out of 5

More Details

-Washington, DC |

Great experience & highly recommend Dr.Ethridge!

- in Clinton, MS |

Dr. Ethridge is highly professional and courteous. His staff is accommodating and create an inviting experience for his patients. He provides excellent service and is highly qualified.

- in Madison, MS |

I have been a patient of Dr. Jesse Ethridge since I was 17 years old. He has always provided the most excellent care. His bed side manner is excellent. I completely trust his ability to address all of my needs and properly diagnose and treat my health issues.

5 out of 5

Dr. Ethridge is awesome! He has been my physician for 17 years and has always been very courteous, thorough and patient in explaining any issues, procedures, and answering any questions I have. He was also great in explaining a recent surgical procedure to my husband, encouraging questions-a physician who talks with his patients and doesn't "talk down" to them. Very professional and competent with a great bedside manner, too. I highly recommend Dr. Ethridge.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.