Dr. Cohen's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- Pediatric Oncology & Pediatric Hematology, 1978
- Pediatrics, 1977
- Acute Leukemia
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Muscular Phosphorylase Kinase Deficiency
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor Lieden Disease)
- Secondary Malignancies
- Sickle Cell Disease
Background Check for Dr. Cohen
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Non-Disciplinary Action (10/21/2010)
- Action Taken: Education
Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Jesse D Cohen; License # 9868
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent incorrectly filled out a prescription for Morphine in another family member’s name.
The Arizona Medical Board has issued the respondent an Advisory Letter. The respondent must also obtain 10 hours of CME in prescribing narcotics and pain medication, within 6 months.
- State: Arizona
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Cohen & Staff