Dr. Cohen's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Acute Leukemia
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Muscular Phosphorylase Kinase Deficiency
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Secondary Malignancies
- Sickle Cell Disease
Background Check for Dr. Cohen
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Non-Disciplinary Action (10/21/2010)
- Action Taken: Education
Dr. Jesse D Cohen; License # 9868
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent incorrectly filled out a prescription for Morphine in another family member’s name.
The Arizona Medical Board has issued the respondent an Advisory Letter. The respondent must also obtain 10 hours of CME in prescribing narcotics and pain medication, within 6 months.
- State: Arizona
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Cohen & Staff