Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD

Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD, Rosedale, MD, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fleishman

Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman, MD
Are you Dr. Fleishman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 64 responses
  • 17 reviews
1 5 64

More Details

-Baltimore, MD |

Dr. Fleishman has taken care of me for almost a decade. No matter how many patients he has he takes the time to remember personal details about you to make you feel more comfortable. His holistic approach to your well being helps you to modify your lifestyle to support your care for your illness or condition. Also with his integration of eastern medicine has helped me to avoid medicine to treat my condition.

- |

Dr. Fleishman is a fantastic doctor with wonderful bedside manner. He treats you like family and has done a great job helping me manage my multiple sclerosis for the past eight years. Whenever I have a question or concern he calls me back that day. I travel from the Washington DC area to see him.

- in Nottingham, MD |

I have been a patient of Dr. J's for about 9 years.At every appointment he always takes the time to listen to all that I have to say and he manages to be in tune to those things that I do not say. He treats his patients with respect and tries to provide as much help as he can so that they leave feeling cared for, valued, and understood. He has shown compassion and support when I am struggling and we create short term and long term goals that are feasible so that the issue can resolve.

- in Essex, MD |

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleishman for over 8 years. He and his staff are always professional, accommodating and helpful; "hand hold" when needed! I had a myriad of problems and a very thorough physical examination was completed. In addition, an evaluation of my health history and current lifestyle was also completed. This approach provided a "big picture" look; in order to prescribe the proper diagnosis. My health issues and quality of life have GREATLY improved thanks to Dr. Fleishman.

- in Abingdon, MD |

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleishman's for many years now. He is the most genuine and attentive doctor I have ever seen. He gives you his undivided attention and knowledge while treating you with the utmost respect. He has always taken his time with his appointments and listens to your concerns, even if those concerns are not related to his field of expertise. No matter how busy he is his patients never see him rushed or frustrated. He is an excellent doctor who truly enjoys what he does!

- in Pikesville, MD |

Dr. Fleishman is the most caring, dedicated doctor I have EVER had! He is wonderful. He cares, he listens, and he is so incredibly knowledgable! I can't speak more highly of him!

- in Abingdon, MD |

I have seen Dr. Fleishman for many years and he is always extremely professional and helpful I would rate him very high as a doctor and would not like to see anyone else. When I first saw Dr. Fleishman I was experiencing seizures for years by changing my medications my seizures stopped and have not been back in over ten years!

- in Bel Air, MD |

Dr Fleishman truly cares about his patients. He is so easy to talk to and has a great bed side manner. He is one of the best doctors that I have been lucky enough to have. On a scale of 1-10, I would give Dr. Fleishman an 11!

- in Baltimore, MD |

Dr. Fleishman is an old school doctor. He cares about his patients as if they were his own family. If you need to talk to him, he will return your phone calls and usually in the same day. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

- in Edgewood, MD |

I have been a patient with Dr. Fleishman for 20 years and he has been a very compassionate and understanding doctor. Whenever I need him or call him he is very quick to answer my calls or my txt. He talks to me and listens when I have any questions or concerns. Level of trust he provides and his decisions are excellent as usual. He always provides and listens and answers any questions that I have. All of the staff have always been very friendly and inviting to the office.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
7.58 miles away
Dr. Christopher Earley, MD
Sleep Medicine
5.68 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.