Dr. Jeremy P. Warner, MD

Dr. Jeremy P. Warner, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/B/P/XBPKR_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeremy P. Warner, MD, Northbrook, IL, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Warner

Dr. Jeremy P. Warner, MD
Are you Dr. Warner?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 79 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 79

More Details

- in Chicago, IL |

This was an excellent experience. Having a large wound is pretty traumatic. Having Dr. Warner close it so well it's practically un-discernible is great joy.

- in Northbrook, IL |

Dr Warner is a caring physician with a warm personality. He listens to me as a patient and addressed all my concerns. His staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. His work in like an artist, looking for the perfect result. I am so pleased to have found such a wonderful surgeon.

- in Kildeer, IL |

Dr. Warner is a true artist when it comes to repairing. People are Mazed when they look at me. You cannot even tell a side of my nose was removed due to a basil cell.

- in Grayslake, IL |

Had large basil cell carcinoma removed from the side of my head that resulted in an 8 cm hole in front of my ear. I didn't know what to expect being a 52 year old man having my first surgery under general anesthesia. Dr. Warner knew just where to make the incisions for the repair. Just 60 days after the surgery, my appearance is almost 100 per cent normal. People are astonished when I show them the before and after pictures. Dr. Warner did what needed to be done and I appreciate his skill.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.