Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD

Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/K/G/YKGP9_w120h160_v14436.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD, Louisville, KY, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Perryman

Dr. Jennifer H. Perryman, MD
Are you Dr. Perryman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 18 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 18

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Perryman is an excellent physician. She is thorough, prompt, very personable, explains any procedure or medication thoroughly, so that you understand the procedure or the medication. She will answer your questions or any concerns you might have as she is dedicated to your well being. She is extremely competent and well versed in all areas of Dermatology. She is a definite asset to any Dermatology office and I highly recommend her to be your Dermatologist.

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Perryman is a wonderful, caring doctor who treats her patients with empathy and compassion. As a mature patient, I am a bit self conscious as my body does not look like a twenty-something. Dr Perryman made me feel at ease with the whole process as she examined me from head to toe. I really like how she talked me throuth each process while she was doing it, so I knew what was coming next. She listens to me taking all the time I needed. I will surely miss her gentle and caring touch.

- in Louisville, KY |

I would highly recommend Dr. Perryman. As a new patient, Dr. Perryman was extremely kind, friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I have been a patient for years and have confidently recommended her to many friends and family members that have also become very satisfied patients. Her gentle demeanor and dermatology expertise is the perfect combination for a perfect doctor!

- in Louisville, Kentucky |

Dr.Perryman is an amazing doctor! I was 14 when I began going to Dr.Perryman and I just love her! Dr.Perryman not only makes me feel like I can trust her as a patient, but I also enjoy going to my appointments with her. As a teenager, it's a very big deal to know that your doctor really cares about you and your personal needs.

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr Perryman is an excellent Dermatologist and I would highly recommend her . She is extremely competent and knowledgeable in all areas of Dermatology medicine. She is Board Certified, which is another example of her knowledge and excellence in the area of Dermatology medicine and treatment. Her patient contact is friendly, caring, and professional in every respect . She has provided excellent medical care for our family .

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Perryman is amazing! She is considerate of her patients and is very caring. She really takes the time to listen and has an excellent bedside manner.

-Louisville,ky |

Dr Perryman is extremely knowledgeable, a true expert in her field. She always takes the time to listen to issues, does a very thorough assessment and follows up until issues are treated/resolved. She does a great job of explaining her diagnosis and treatment plan. Also, I have never had to wait past my appointment time when seeing her.

- in Charlestown, IN |

Have seen Dr. Perryman for several years. She is always thorough, prompt and personable. Explains anything and everything clearly. As an RN I am something of a "doctor snob" and she is the best.

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr Perryman is a pleasant and caring person which I find to be very important when searching for a new Dr. I have found it easy to ask questions, get information and answers when I am being seen by her in the office.

- in Louisville, KY |

I was referred to Dr Perryman for a possible allergy and testing for it? The first time I met her, she made me feel at ease. She told me exactly what was going to take place. If I had questions, she took the time to explain and make sure I understood before going on. Dr Perryman took her time to summarize her findings of my testing too. Very satisfied with Dr Perryman and her staff.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.