Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO

Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/K/L/2KLRF_w120h160_v11279.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO, Chagrin Falls, OH, Dermatology & Emergency Medicine & Other & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 43

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kish

Dr. Jennifer L. Kish, DO
DR. KISH RESPONDS - (Dr. Kish, edit your response)

This is Dr. Kish Responding to the 02/13/16 review.

Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments on our staff. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience at our office. Thank you for choosing us to be your aesthetic provider.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 20 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 20

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Cleveland, OH |

I love Dr. Kish! I found her through groupon 3 years ago and I've been a patient ever since. She always has the latest and best tools available to address a multitude of patient issues. She spends a lot of time explaining things and advising on what's best for you even if she has to refer you to a colleague for a specialty.

- in Ohio |

I have been going to Dr. Kish for about a year now. She is the only person I will let inject me for fillers and botox. I have had several bad experiences with other doctors who have only a fraction of the skill. Dr. Kish is very skilled and she is very creative with where she injects. I usually go in for what we call the "chef's special." That means she will do what I need, nothing more. I am totally comfortable giving her that level of control. She never makes me look over done.

- in Chagrin Falls, OH |

Dr. Kish was so nice! I took a chance seeing a new doctor after going to my plastic surgeon for years. But I just felt like I was rushed and he wasn't hearing me anymore. She took so much time looking into my previous records to figure out why his treatments were not making me happy. We made a new plan and I am so happy with my Botox results finally!!!

- in Cleveland, OH |

Everyone from the front desk staff to the nurses to Dr. Kish herself were extremely friendly and took the time to take care of me. It is important to note that I was their last patient of the day during evening hours. Even then, they were still really patient, accommodating, and sported smiles. I was so impressed! Dr. Kish is super sweet, smart, professional, and really considerate about the financial aspect of services. Plus she looks so young ? her skin looks amazing. I highly recommend her.

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Kish is extremely knowledgeable and has a very pleasant bedside manner. She is patient and takes the time to answer all of my questions about the procedure(s). I would highly recommend Dr. Kish.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Ari Konheim, MD
Dr. Kurt Lu, MD
Dr. Nina Petroff, MD
6.96 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.