Dr. Jennifer M. Blattner, MD

Dr. Jennifer M. Blattner, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/J/XTJMN_w120h160_v15816.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jennifer M. Blattner, MD, Boulder, CO, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 39

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Blattner

Dr. Jennifer M. Blattner, MD
DR. BLATTNER RESPONDS - (Dr. Blattner, edit your response)

We greatly appreciate your feedback.  I value your concerns and aim to continually improve your patient experience.  My goal is to provide high quality and compassionate care to all of my patients, serving you with integrity, honesty and kindness.   I strive to truly hear your concerns, inform you of your diagnosis, follow evidence based guidelines in evaluation and treatment of your condition, and tailor each treatment based on each individual's needs and personal preferences.

I also aim to never cancel anyone's regularly scheduled appointment unless another patient requires emergency care that cannot be delayed.  I apologize for that inconvenience.

We welcome you to call us directly to discuss any concerns you may have.  You may reach us through our main clinic number at 303-938-4710.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Boulder, CO |

Very bad listener. Doesn't ask enough, or the right, questions. Got a second opinion from a very good doctor, didn't think I needed any of the tests Blattner was pushing. Had multiple appointments cancelled by the office. I do NOT recommend.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Boulder, CO |

When I recently had an emergency situation that required seeing a doctor quickly, Dr. Blattner squeezed me into her already busy schedule, and was so supportive and helpful. The phone nurses were particularly terrific -- they treated me with knowledge, caring, and respect. It turned out I needed surgery, and it would save me a huge deductible if I could do it quickly, before the year ended. The staff all worked to make that happen. Dr. Blattner was skilled, reassuring and helpful. I'm a fan.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab