|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Berman's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Bladder Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Background Check for Dr. Berman
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Media & Publications
- Certificate of Congressional Recognition, 2002
- Pfizer Scholar in Urology Award, 1998-1999
- Distinguished Alumae Award for Achievement and Contribution; Hollins University, 2011
- Women of Action Award, Israel Cancer Research Fund, 2002
- American Foundation of Urologic Disease Research Scholar, 1998-2000
- Rising Star of The Year, 2002
- California Legislature Assembly Certificate of Recognition, 2002
- State of California Senate Certification of Recognition, 2002
- For Women Only: A Revolutionary Guide to Overcoming Sexual Dysfunction and Reclaiming Your Sex Life.
- Secrets of the Sexually Satisfied Woman: Ten Keys to Unlocking Ultimate Pleasure
- Female Sexual Dysfunction. American Accreditation HealthCare Commission (ed), Medline Plus Medical Encyclopedia
- Female Sexual Dysfunction. Goldmann D (ed), The Physicians' Information and Education Resource
- Etiology and Management of Female Sexual Dysfunction. Urology Times, August 2004.
- Featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN's Larry King Live, 48 Hours, NBC Nightly News, 20/20, MSNBC, Lifetime Television, America's Health Network, as well as New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, Fortune and others.
- Discovery Health Network, Berman and Berman, received a TV Guide award for Outstanding Programming. Appears regularly on national television shows including Good Morning America as well as the Emmy Award winning show The Doctors.
Education & Training
- Boston University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1992
- University Of Maryland Med System
- Ucla Medical Center
- Complete in 2001
Languages Spoken by Dr. Berman & Staff