Dr. Jeffry P. Menzner, MD

Dr. Jeffry P. Menzner, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/3/YW3J5_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffry P. Menzner, MD, Boise, ID, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Menzner

Dr. Jeffry P. Menzner, MD
Are you Dr. Menzner?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Ontario, OR |

Dr. Menzner is an excellent Dr and very through. I appreciate his straight forwardness approach to my knee surgery and recovery. His has a dry sense of humor but I enjoyed my post operative appointment and his summary of my progress. I will recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery. My incision looks amazing after 2 weeks & I am recovering beyond my expectations, but I am also following my physical therapy to a tee. If you want to recover, you need to dedicate yourself to it!

5 out of 5
- in Ontario, OR |

1 out of 5
- in Melba, ID |

A competent surgeon, however when something goes wrong after the surgery he no longer cares. I was doing great after 8 weeks from a total knee surgery and then 3 days later with no warning I could not walk. I went to see him and he gave me pain pills, anti-inflammatory pills and told me to rest it and ice it, and sent me for a ultra sound. After no improvement in 2 weeks I went back, I was beside myself because it was not getting better and I travel. He was arrogant, no compassion.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedic Specialists Near Boise, ID