Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD

Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/S/XLSYF_w120h160_v7577.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD, Southfield, MI, Ear, Nose, and Throat & Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 60

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Weingarten

Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD
DR. WEINGARTEN RESPONDS - (Dr. Weingarten, edit your response)

Thank you for your feedback. I have been an advocate of patient care at the state and national society and government levels. Medicine is very complicated and complex. If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of your healthcare please call and your inquiries will always be addressed in a professional and caring manner. I wish you good health.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 50 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 50

3.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Southfield, Mi. 48033 |

There was absolutely no satisfaction. His attitude was rude and condescending. He actually refused to treat my condition of which he diagnosed. He kept telling me he had a treatment he could give me the next time. I ask for help this time but did not get it. He actually thought I would be returning to his office for more disrespect. How totally idiotic of him!!!

- in Wixom, MI |

very professional. puts you at ease with stories. explains every step of the procedure. ive had my ears cleaned and nose cauterized with virtually no pain. he did such a good job on my ears that I had to buy a new car because of all the sounds I heard afterwards. highly recommended to anyone.

3 out of 5
- in Novi, mi |

Waited over an hour to see dr. Staff was ok. Dr was short but direct. Problem was not solved but rather referred out.

- in Livonia |

I went to Dr Weingarten, after I enter the room waiting for the Dr to arrive. The nurse was friendly and patient. After listening to my symptoms she brought in a scope she felt the Dr would use. DrWeingaryen entered the room, asked me what my symptoms were, proceeded to look in my ear and my nose and throat. He said he was done! Double up on my recent meds and see him in 2 months. Did not use the scope which was requested my family practitioner. He was in my room less than 4 min!

- in Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Not only is he a wonderful. experienced doctor but he has compassion and wit! I love it when he says, no worries we have a plan! You just know you are in good hands.

- in Roseville, MI |

He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by! He really cares about his patients and does everything he can to help them. I've been battling a double ear infection that ended up coming back and he even came in to the office on hos day off to help me. I would recommend him to anyone and even wish that he could treat other areas, as well!

- in New Haven, Michigan |

After I waited and hour and a half past my scheduled appointment time he finally graced me with his presence. He didn't seemed concerned with how long I waited. He spent about 5 minutes with me and told me my problem was blood pressure related even though mine is always normal. He didn't take me, my issues or concerns seriously.

- in St Clair Shores, MI |

Dr. Weingarten is wonderful! I was referred by my PCP for a tonsillectomy and he far exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely recommend him to friends and family in the future.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
1.77 miles away
Dr. Robert Hong, MD
1.77 miles away
Dr. Prasad J. Thottam, DO
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
1.18 miles away
Dr. Michael A. Carron, MD
1.63 miles away
Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin, MD
1.63 miles away
Dr. Matthew Rontal, MD
3.64 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.