Key things you need to know aboutDr. Racca:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Racca's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 28 procedures
More About Dr. Racca's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Presbyterian Hospital
- 1100 Central Avenue South East
- Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Lovelace Medical Center
- 601 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Avenue North East
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Racca
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Racca!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Racca. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Racca. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.