Key things you need to know aboutDr. Racca:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Racca's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 28 procedures
More About Dr. Racca's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Presbyterian Hospital
- 1100 Central Avenue South East
- Albuquerque, NM 87106
- Lovelace Medical Center
- 601 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Avenue North East
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Racca
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Racca!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Racca. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Racca!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Racca. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.