Key things you need to know aboutDr. Pearce:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Pearce's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunts - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 8 procedures
More About Dr. Pearce's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center
- 12040 North East 128th Street
- Kirkland, WA 98034
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- 1035 116th Avenue North East
- Bellevue, WA 98004
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pearce
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Pearce!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Pearce. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Pearce!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Pearce. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.