Dr. Jeffrey L. Miller, MD

Dr. Jeffrey L. Miller, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey L. Miller, MD, Tampa, FL, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 71

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Miller

Dr. Jeffrey L. Miller, MD
Are you Dr. Miller?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in Tampa, FL |

Very thorough & takes a great deal of time to truly listen & understand issues/concerns. He orders appropriate tests instead of blindly guessing. This sometimes leads to a longer than expected wait. I'm not a patient person but in this case it did not bother me because I knew the reason - he was listening to all of his patients. I do assume he has blinders to his specialty, so I'd always recommend 2nd opinion for complex issue. For clear cut Rheumatology - his methodology is strong.

5 out of 5
- in Tampa,Fl |

I Have been seeing DR Miller . For about 5 months He is excellent caring,hard worker and willing to answer all my questions. And I never waited for long time for my appointment.

5 out of 5
- in Palma Ceia, FL |

Doctor Miller is the most caring and professional who I trust my life to - I've been seeing him for almost 19 years. At one time, he was the one who encouraged me to seek services because he thought I had cancer. He was right! I highly recommend Doctor Miller. He is through in every way possible.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Susan Fraser, MD
15.19 miles away
Dr. Julio Gonzalez, MD
14.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.