Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/N/D/2NDLX_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD, Tucson, AZ, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Maltzman

Dr. Jeffrey Maltzman, MD
Are you Dr. Maltzman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 105 responses
  • 17 reviews
1 5 105

More Details

- in Tucson, AZ |

Dr Maltzman has been treating me for glaucoma, and has informed me about the condition. I feel he has taken all the appropriate steps in my treatment and has arrested the condition. He's a nice guy to talk to and I am happy with his service.

- in Tucson, AZ |

I highly recommend Dr. Maltzman to everyone who is looking for an excellent doctor. He is thorough is his exams, takes the time to explain everything, is friendly and kind and obviously very intelligent. I trust him completely.

- in Tucson, AZ |

DR Maltzman is absolutely the best. He is brilliant and caring and complete in his analysis and follow through. And he is a great communicator and helps the patient fully understand their issues. I can commend him to the highest level Ten stars if possible.

- in Tucson AZ |

He's thorough,caring, and never rushed.

- in Tucson, AZ |

I have in the past (and will continue to do so in the future), to recommend Dr. Maltzman! He is a very competent and caring eye doctor. I trust his decisions and feel very comfortable with his care Both my husband and I enjoy coming to Fishkind, Bakewell for our eye care. My husband's care is no longer provided by his Medicare Advantage plan, but we love Fishkind so much, we are willing to self-pay. Thank for such good care and service.

-Tucson, AZ |

Dr. Maltzman has been treating me for four years. In addition to his expertise, I recommend him on the basis of his businesslike but friendly manner, and despite his busy schedule, he never seems rushed. He is an excellent communicator, offering clear information about my particular form of glaucoma, and adding more context when I have asked. Eye problems can obviously cause anxiety, so the qualities I have listed are important to me. In summary, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Maltzman.

- in Tucson, AZ |

Dr. Maltzman has been my doctor for many years. He is a very knowlegeable, reassuring, and personable doctor. He takes the time to explain things to me and listens to my questions and/or concerns. I highly reccomend him to anyone looking for an A+ ophthalmologist in Tucson, Az.

- in Tucson, AZ |

I have Glacoma and he has been my doctor since moving to Tucson over seven years ago.

- in Tucson, AZ |

I have been a patient of Dr. Maltzman for about 7 years. I have found him personable and gregarious. He listens to his patients, and does not rush you out of the office. We travel at least 40 minutes to his office for our appointments. I will say without any doubt that the trip is worth it. This is one excellent Doctor. I have recommended him to my friends and co workers.

- in Tucson, AZ |

Dr. Maltzman is friendly, knowledgeable and explains eye exams clearly.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz, MD
2.33 miles away
Dr. Mark L. Griswold, DO
2.33 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.