|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Lyman:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Lyman's Care Philosophy
Dr. Lyman's Specialties
- Orthopedic Knee Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Computer-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 34 procedures
More About Dr. Lyman's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lyman
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Orthopedic Specialty Institute (formerly Lyman Knee Clinic)
- The Lyman Knee Clinic
- 1875 N Lakewood Dr Ste 200
- Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Lyman!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Lyman. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Lyman. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.