Dr. Jeffrey M. Lawrence, MD

Dr. Jeffrey M. Lawrence, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/R/T/YRTYC_w120h160_v7683.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey M. Lawrence, MD, Viroqua, WI, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 55

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lawrence

Dr. Jeffrey M. Lawrence, MD
Are you Dr. Lawrence?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 118 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 118

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Onalaska, WI |

Dr Lawrence is a highly skilled orthopedic surgeon who is a kind, caring individual. He treats you like you are the only patient he is treating. he is so personable and sincere. He wants to help everyone improve their quality of life. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The facility is state of the art and the care you receive is excellent!!!. We are so lucky to have him so close to where we live.

- in West Salem, WI |

Dr. Lawrence is the most caring Doctor and surgeon I have had in my entire 66 years. He has all the qualities of someone I want to care for me. Empathy, Respect, Thoroughness, Good communication and the expertise to give me many quality years. The waiting rooms are clean and he staff and nurses go out of there way to make you comfortable. I am extremely happy that I chose VMH and Dr. Lawrence.

- in Westby, WI |

Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence is one of the most caring Dr.'s I've ever had in all my medical experiences. He is not only an excellent M.D., but he is also a honest and sincere individual. His "bedside" manner is truly concern for his patients. I had a hip replacement, a hip revision, and a total knee replacement and after all three surgeries, I do not have one complaint. On the contrary, I would highly recommend him to anyone (and I have) needing these types of surgeries.

- in La Crosse, WI |

I had a TKR around Christmas. Everything was extremely well thought out and coordinated. I watched the surgery and was pleased with the skills displayed by everyone line the room. 6 weeks out and I am walking for the most part with a simple cane and will be snorkeling Kauai's north shore reefs by fall. Hospital stay was very nice, great nursing care staff and really good food.

- in Richland Center, WI |

Dr. Lawrence was very caring. Helpful, concerned about my care. Quality of the Hospital was very good. All of the nurses and aids were there when I needed something. I have recommended Dr. Lawrence and the hospital to many of my friends.

- in Viroqua, WI |

Consistent, respectful, honest, kind, thorough, quality-focused.

- in Caledonia, MN |

Dr. Lawrence is very personable but more importantly extremely competent in all areas that I observed. He is professional while noting personal qualities of his patients and addressing them when one visits with him. The biggest quality that I looked for when looking for a knee replacement surgeon was TRUST and I definitely trusted my health to Dr. Lawrence. He is a very fine surgeon.

- in La Crosse, WI |

Jeff has performed 4 joint replacements for me. Wouldn't have anyone else. Great office and "bedside" manner. Not your typical surgeon, very personable, and I have had too many various surgeries so I have had enough encounters with surgeons. Will always spent enough time with you. Jeff is meticulous, which is exactly what you want when you are having a joint replaced. Enough said, Jeff is an excellent surgeon, as well as a great person.

- in Black River Falls, WI |

Dr Lawrence is a very caring, dedicated professional. I explained the problem I had with my knees and Dr Lawrence listened and developed my best plan of action and explained it to me. Dr Lawrence then followed that plan of action, kept to his time parameters and explained and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. His staff was always there if I needed them to ask a question, phone calls returned, I felt like a person they cared about.

- in Prairie Du Chien, WI |

Very down to earth. He makes sure you understand what he has to tell you.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Mark Romzek, DO
Dr. John Rogerson, MD
79.09 miles away
Dr. Paul M. Huddleston, MD
85.15 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.