Dr. Jeffrey A. Keenan, MD

Dr. Jeffrey A. Keenan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/2/M/Y2MWL_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey A. Keenan, MD, Knoxville, TN, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 58

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Keenan

Dr. Jeffrey A. Keenan, MD
DR. KEENAN RESPONDS - (Dr. Keenan, edit your response)

I'm very privileged to receive such high ratings from patients.We strive to satisfy ALL patients completely.But, we understand that it is not possible to reconcile certain ethical differences.Some of the less favorable comments are because we do not discard human embryos, treat single women for infertility, or operate on eveyone who requests it. We still wish those persons peace and fulfillment.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 46 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 46

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Knoxville, TN |

My daughter has a medical condition and required a visit to a GYN and I cold not find anyone that would take her because of her age. Finally I found Dr Kennan and he agreed to see her. He is such a blessing and so is his staff. I as nervous for her he first visit but the calmed me down because of the caring nature of his staff. They sat down and answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail so we could figure out the best action plan that would be right for her and her needs.

-Knoxville, TN |

Definitely would recommend

- in Loudon, TN |

Dr. Keenan and his entire Staff at the SCFRS are in one Single Word: Incredible. They are Professional, Intelligent-Experts with a Kind Bed-Side-Manner. Dr. Keenan's attention to detail, years of experience and knowledge are an amazing asset to anyone who bravely enters into the realm of Infertility Treatment. I highly recommend this Wonderful Team, and I am inspired by their belief in God's work on our human bodies. ICSI IVF was our Route and we are Proudly Pregnant expecting in October.

-Lancing, TN |

Dr. Keenan and staff are absolutely wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend this office.

3 out of 5
-Knoxville, TN |

Dr. Keenan is sweet, but his staff is beyond rude.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Gayla Harris, MD
3.79 miles away
Dr. Barry W. Donesky, MD
1.54 miles away
Dr. Michael Doody, MD
1.97 miles away
Autumn Galbraith, APN
Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Same location as Dr. Keenan
81.76 miles away
Dr. Paul Stumpf, MD
86.2 miles away

Find Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Knoxville, TN

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.