Dr. Jeffrey W. Groves, MD

Dr. Jeffrey W. Groves, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/4/XL4LD_w120h160_v13180.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey W. Groves, MD, Draper, UT, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Groves

Dr. Jeffrey W. Groves, MD
Are you Dr. Groves?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.5
  • 36 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 36

2.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Provo, UT |

My experience with Dr Groves was terrible. Unrealistic office policies and he is very arrogant. I do not think he brought anything t the table beyond what I knew. He recommended an eeg test when I do no think the indicators were there--I would definitely NOT recommend this person--he is a terrible doctor.

- in Park City, UT |

I had two office visits with Dr. Groves. Total time speaking with the Doctor: About 38 seconds. He asked almost no questions about my situation, seemed indifferent to information I provided, and wanted to move on to the next patient. Then he ordered an EEG test for me--which turned out to be an out-of-network provider, who has charged me $42,000! For a simple test! That is about 10 times what it should cost! I don't know how that is ethical.

- in Orem, Utah |

Dr Groves accepted me & diagnosed me when I had zero insurance and when I was desperate for answers. he is a very attentive and brilliant neurologist, I recommend him to anyone that seeks a calm, sincere & friendly Dr.

-Salt Lake City, UT |

excellent Doctor, provides results quickly and easy to talk to.

- in Taylorsville, Ut |

Worst doctors office visit!! Looking for a neurologist I strongly encourage you go elsewhere policies in this office are quite the joke.. They moved office buildings I came in 1 min past cut off still 10 min to the next appt and they refused to see me.. Needless to say I do not plan on returning. He's not personable anyways.

- in Lehi, Utah |

My name is Amy. Dr groves essentially saved my life by doing the correct medical work up so I could get to a neurosurgeon at Huntsman. He contacted the surgeon personally. Kyle is his MA. She has done everything she can to help me. I highly recommend this place. The front desk isn't overly friendly but in the long run its the physician and MA that help you.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.