Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD

Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/S/6/YS6CP_w120h160_v5853.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD, New York, NY, Cardiology & Geriatric Medicine & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Clinical Cardiology • Male • Age 65

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fisher

Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD
Are you Dr. Fisher?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 383 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 383

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

Dr Fisher is a purposeful, conscientious, serious doctor who took the time to get to know me, asked many pertinent questions in a comfortable and encouraging way, and explained health issues clearly and intelligently. He is a gentleman and a truly caring person.

Extraordinary judgement; highly compassionate

- in Sunnyside, NY |

dr.fisher is first rate.i have had many doctors but he is a true gem in his field

-NY NY |

Dr Fisher is very caring and very knowledgeable. He makes you feel very comfortable and yet he has a no nonsense attitude.

- in Hoboken, NJ |

Dr. Fisher's impressive medical credentials, his vast experience, and his innate ability to allay a person's fears truly distinguish him. Dr. Fisher gave me all the tools to make an informed decision about my health and, because of his guidance and thoroughness, I was able to achieve a successful outcome.

- in Chester, NY |

He gave me encouragement right away . His caring treatment and face to face changed my life forever . I'm grateful thank God for the second chance at life and being very lucky to have met and chosen Dr. Fisher as my Doctor . Great staff warm and friendly . And thanks guys for letting me sleep on your couch . Greatest chairs and couches in any Doctors office from NYC to LA including every TV back lot .

- in New York, NY |

Dr.Fisher is a great doctor. Period. He is kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and communicates clearly and precisely. I've seen many doctors in my longish life and he is the best. I recommend him enthusiastically. His office people are very nice, too.

Excellent. Educates without judgement Great hat collection

- in Teaneck NJ |

He is the absolute best cardiologist around. Extremely smart and competent. He has kept my husband alive for the past 20 years! I trust him with my life as well as my husbands. Carole Rothstein

- in Jackson, NJ |

Dr. Fisher is a wonderfully personable, highly competent cardiologist whom I travel to see at least once a year from central NJ. I would travel as far as I needed to see Dr. Fisher. He instills complete trust and confidence that any cardiac condition I may have will be treated as thoroughly, professionally and aggressively as circumstances dictate He has my complete confidence. I literally trust him with my life!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab