Dr. Jeffrey J. Dyer, MD

Dr. Jeffrey J. Dyer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/8/X/X8XLG_w120h160_v2146.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey J. Dyer, MD, Phoenix, AZ, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dyer

Dr. Jeffrey J. Dyer, MD
Are you Dr. Dyer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Scottsdale, AZ |

I have never given anyone a bad review but this needed to be told. I have a daughter with special needs have been a patient for years. Usually my husband takes her so I didn't know they don't take Amex or checks for the $35 copay. Had $20 yet they would not see her until I paid the other $15. Offered to leave my diamond ring as collateral was unwilling. If looking for a heartless uncaring doctor and waiting a month or more for a sick visit is what you are looking for this is the place.

5 out of 5
- in Glendale, AZ |

I love this doctor... my dr Gary Rada sent me to him... he is the best! he loves his patients and it shows.. he wants you to be comfortable and wants you to feel better! He has helped me with my thyroid ... had surgery 2014 and his still treating me for other issues.. wouldnt go anywhere else!

5 out of 5
- in Phoenix, AZ |

I have been seeing Dr. Dyer since 1999 and wouldn't consider going elsewhere. Since having in office allergy testing and subsequent SLIT therapy, my allergies have improved about 90%. He also did surgery 3 yrs. ago for chronic sinusitis and it's THE BEST thing I've ever done as far as improving my quality of life. I have never been able to breathe this well. He is a gentleman, pleasant, explaining everything in understandable terms, as well as being a super doctor. Office staff is outstanding!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Namou Kim, MD
Dr. Timothy A. Kelsch, MD
11.28 miles away

Find Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Phoenix, AZ

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.