Procedures Dr. Bernicker Performs
Dr. Bernicker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bernicker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- Elbow Sprain
- Foot Fracture
- Internal Derangement of Knee
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Background Check for Dr. Bernicker
Education & Training
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- California Orthopaedic Association , Member
- The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.
Languages Spoken by Dr. Bernicker & Staff