Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/J/K/YJKH5_w120h160_v937.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD, Bayonne, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Augustin

Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD
Are you Dr. Augustin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

3 out of 5
- in Parsippany, NJ |

Had ACL reconstruction surgery performed by Dr. Augustin. The guy definitely knows his stuff, however, he seems to be a victim of his own success. Wait times are all over the board, from 10 minutes to almost 2 hours, and oftentimes, the actual time spent with the doctor is under 10 minutes in itself. He even forgot which knee he operated on! He clearly has too many patients. His staff is another story. Had to fight billing and collections for 6 months due to their poor bookkeeping.

- in Jersey City, NJ |

Couldn't have asked for a better Dr. to care for my mom. Very informative regarding her surgery, her aftercare and he has a great sense of humor. She had to have another surgery on her elbow to remove the plate and screws that were put in and because of her age he made sure that he explained the surgery in detail and he had his anesthesiologist also explain her procedure since they were not putting her under completely since she was 90 years old. I would highly recommend him.

- in Newark, NJ |

This is hands down the most pleasant series of doctor's visits I have ever had. The staff is helpful, thoughtful and kind. Dr. Augustin is empathetic, an expert in his field and did everything to ensure that when I had my foot injury I was as comfortable and safe as possible. He also supported me starting Physical therapy and is invested in my recovery. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff who are compassionate & they make every visit personal and efficient.

- in Lyndhurst, NJ |

Dr Augustin and his staff are awesome. I had my knee surgery this year. Everything went exceptionally well and aftercare was explained thoroughly. His staff is very attentive and accommodating. Thanks for your continued care!!!! Highly recommend my Orthopedic doctor Dr Augustin.

- in Bayonne, NJ |

Lets just say I would trust Dr Jeff with my life. I love him he is a great doctor, he always has your best interest at heart. He explains everything to you as a doctor should even if it takes a million times to understand. I had a torn meniscus in my right knee and Dr. Jeff performed Orthoscopic Surgery and he did a fantastic job. I was back to normal in no time!!!!

-Bayonne, NJ |

I am a 76 year old woman in fair health. Dr. Augustin did two knee replacements for me a year apart. He is an amazing surgeon, whose care extends far beyond the surgical procedures. His follow-up includes your physical therapy, general well being and he is willing and available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. He takes pride in his work and values his excellent reputation. The scars on both my knees are barely visible. I highly recommend this dedicated Doctor.

- in Jersey City, NJ |

Dr. Augustin was extremely professional, and spent a lot of time with my mom. He was caring, empathic, and concerned. He took his time to answer all of our questions. His staff was able to accommodate an appointment in short notice due to my mom broke her foot. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

- |

The Augustin Ortho staff accommodated me immediately with an appointment. My experience with Dr. Augustin was excellent. He answered all my questions and put my concerns at ease just by explaining the diagnosis calmly. I instantly felt 100% comfortable in his confidence and his experience. I also appreciate the time he generously gave to me.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Paul S. Issack, MD
Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
5.79 miles away
Dr. Gbolahan O. Okubadejo, MD
4.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.