Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/J/K/YJKH5_w120h160_v937.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD, Bayonne, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Augustin

Dr. Jeffrey F. Augustin, MD
Are you Dr. Augustin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 28 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 28

4.2 out of 5

More Details

-Bayonne, NJ |

I am a 76 year old woman in fair health. Dr. Augustin did two knee replacements for me a year apart. He is an amazing surgeon, whose care extends far beyond the surgical procedures. His follow-up includes your physical therapy, general well being and he is willing and available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. He takes pride in his work and values his excellent reputation. The scars on both my knees are barely visible. I highly recommend this dedicated Doctor.

- in Jersey City, NJ |

Dr. Augustin was extremely professional, and spent a lot of time with my mom. He was caring, empathic, and concerned. He took his time to answer all of our questions. His staff was able to accommodate an appointment in short notice due to my mom broke her foot. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

- |

The Augustin Ortho staff accommodated me immediately with an appointment. My experience with Dr. Augustin was excellent. He answered all my questions and put my concerns at ease just by explaining the diagnosis calmly. I instantly felt 100% comfortable in his confidence and his experience. I also appreciate the time he generously gave to me.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Paul S. Issack, MD
Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
5.79 miles away
Dr. Gbolahan O. Okubadejo, MD
4.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.