Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD

Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD, Elkhart, IN, Pain Medicine

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grewal

Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD
Are you Dr. Grewal?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 43 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 43

3 out of 5

More Details

-Goshen, In |

He's the most disrespectful doctor I've ever been referred to, he doesn't listen to what his patients tell him about how they are feeling. He tells you where your pain is and how much pain you are in, instead of actually listening to what his patients are telling him because he thinks each patient is just a paycheck. He treats every single patient as a drug addict and a liar. He will also belittle you and talk down to you and make you feel worthless. YOUR A DOLLAR SIGN TO HIM, NOTHING MORE!!!!

- in Elkhart, IN |

I waited 2 hours at the hospital for my 2 bilateral injections in my lower back under local anesthesia. I was not even numb before he gave me the injections. He hit a nerve on the right side and I was bawling from the pain. He did ask me how I was feeling while I was in recovery and I told him I was angry. Why would you put someone who is already in pain in even more pain? I was told by the nurses that he was having a bad day. I receved no follow up care or a phone call afterwards.

- in Warsaw, IN |

He has the most rude bedside manor of any Dr. I have ever seen. Threw the Dr. that sent me to him under the bus "because he was busy doing favors for Dr. Sandler". told me "he wasn't the one that scheduled me, it wasn't his fault I wasn't told I couldn't take Excedrine, blame the people who scheduled me, Oh it was Sandler's office, it's Sandler's fault I'm behind I'mbusy doing favors for him" then told his office staff NOT to reschedule me because I was upset after waiting 2 hours for nothing!

5 out of 5
- in Shreveport, LA |

I have received excellent care and results from Dr. Grewal.

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab