Dr. Jason Meckler, MD

Dr. Jason Meckler, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/R/XPR55_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason Meckler, MD, Louisville, KY, Neurology & Vascular Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Meckler

Dr. Jason Meckler, MD
Are you Dr. Meckler?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 54 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 54

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Sardis Ms |

He is the best, he was there since 2007. He also treated my daughter. I would travel farther than I did which was 8 hours. I live in Sardis Ms. Greatly missed, where are you now.

5 out of 5

He is a very caring and thorough Doctor. I highly recommend him.

- in Louisville, KY |

BEST DOCTOR WHO LISTENS,UNDERSTANDS, AND BECOMES LIKE FAMILY. TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU.. DEVISTATING THAT ME AND OTHERS WILL LOOSE HIM. TRULY BE MISSED!! THERE IS NO OTHER DOCTOR LIKE YOU.

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Jason Meckler is the best neurologist that I have ever experienced. He has amazing patience and is a great listener. He is concerned about a patient's total health concerns and not just in his field. He greatly helped me with a concern that no other doctor was able to help He told the truth about interactions that others missed. He called at our home to give test results and returned calls. He is very compassionate. I saw baked goods and canned goods from patients. (Well liked!)

- in Louisville, KY |

He is a great and wonderful doctor .

- in Floyds Knobs, IN |

He the best neurologist. He save the life of my wife several time. Is bet side manner are exceptional. He really care about is patient. A great man with a big heart.

- in Louisville, KY |

I have never met a Dr that made me feel like they truly cared about my health issues like Dr Jason does. He cares about his patients and goes out of his way to help find the best treatment path for you. If I don't understand something he takes the time to explain it to me and uses terms that I understand. He listens to everything I tell him and will even ask questions if I don't give him enough detail on an issue. He is a doctor that puts his patients first!!!

- in Leitchfield, KY |

He is the best doctor I have ever experienced. Highly concerned of the patients feelings. Makes you feel like a friend rather than just a patient.

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Meckler listens and understands my concerns. I always feel like he cares that his patients have a quality life. I will miss you and I hope you and your family are happy with your relocation!

- in Brooks ky |

Been with him since my ms diagnosis over ten years ago. LOVE HIM! Hate to see him leaving Louisville. Greatest Dr ever.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Kathrin LaFaver, MD
0.19 miles away
Dr. Alexi Hernandez, MD
0.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.