Dr. Jason Meckler, MD

Dr. Jason Meckler, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/R/XPR55_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason Meckler, MD, Louisville, KY, Neurology & Vascular Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Meckler

Dr. Jason Meckler, MD
Are you Dr. Meckler?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 51 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 51

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Louisville, KY |

He is a great and wonderful doctor .

- in Floyds Knobs, IN |

He the best neurologist. He save the life of my wife several time. Is bet side manner are exceptional. He really care about is patient. A great man with a big heart.

- in Louisville, KY |

I have never met a Dr that made me feel like they truly cared about my health issues like Dr Jason does. He cares about his patients and goes out of his way to help find the best treatment path for you. If I don't understand something he takes the time to explain it to me and uses terms that I understand. He listens to everything I tell him and will even ask questions if I don't give him enough detail on an issue. He is a doctor that puts his patients first!!!

- in Leitchfield, KY |

He is the best doctor I have ever experienced. Highly concerned of the patients feelings. Makes you feel like a friend rather than just a patient.

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Meckler listens and understands my concerns. I always feel like he cares that his patients have a quality life. I will miss you and I hope you and your family are happy with your relocation!

- in Brooks ky |

Been with him since my ms diagnosis over ten years ago. LOVE HIM! Hate to see him leaving Louisville. Greatest Dr ever.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab