Dr. Jason E. Lake, MD

Dr. Jason E. Lake, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/R/R/XRRKW_w120h160_v278.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason E. Lake, MD, Gilbert, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery & Podiatric Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lake

Dr. Jason E. Lake, MD
Are you Dr. Lake?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 307 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 307

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Chandler, AZ |

Dr Lake and his staff did a great job making sure all my questions were answered, that i understood my injury, and the options I had to fix my ankle. He offered surgical and non-surgical options with complete expectations of the results from each option. Dr Lake is both professional and personable which gave me great confidence and comfort with his recommendations and in his skills as a surgeon. I appreciate that he runs on time with office visits.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Dr. Lake and his staff were very kind and sincere about my son's injury and general concerns. He took the time to clearly explain what our options were and the long-term effects that could be expected, based on our options. I would highly recommend Dr. Lake and his office for any Orthopedic surgery case. Thank you so much again for taking care of us!

- in Florence, AZ |

Dr. Lake explained in detail, as well as the reason for his decisions, regarding what he was going to do during my foot surgery. On all of the follow-up appointments he and his staff and PA were very helpful, friendly and thorough. You couldn't ask for more. I would suggest Dr. Lake to anyone in need of his services.

- in Glendale, AZ |

For my first surgery ever, Dr.Lake left me feeling comfortable in having my foot get back to 100% normal. He answered all my question with conference and helped me understand the process of what recovery would be like. Very friendly would highly recommend.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Dr. Lake has helped both my wife and I recover from ankle and toe injuries. His surgical abilities are unquestionable, because we both had full recoveries. His bedside manner is fantastic, which made asking questions and choosing between treatment options very easy. I would return to Dr. Lake if I am unfortunate enough to injure my foot again.

- in Chandler, AZ |

He was thourough and showed care and concern for Keagan. All of the staff was very pleasant. Great experience in the midst of a difficult injury.

- in Queen creek, az |

Dr. Lake was amazing, he helped my son get back to the way he was prior to the injury.

- in Mesa, AZ |

Dr. Lake and the rest of the Mezona staff were great from initial diagnosis through surgery and physical therapy. I would recommend Dr. Lake to anyone with minor aches and pains or serious injuries like my ruptured achilles.

- in Tempe, AZ |

I had a very painful left ankle that had a cyst in the talus bone with a lesion and damaged cartilage. Dr. Lake was able to do a bone graft and replace the damaged cartilage too. I had to have my tibia cut in order to get to the cyst. It was a very extensive surgery and one of the biggest Dr. Lake had operated on. 4 months out and I'm walking again! It still swells up when I use it alot, but it feels so much better already! Healing for this takes 1-2 years, so I'm doing great! Thanks Dr. Lake!

- in Mesa, AZ |

I am recommending a friend today for surgery, I am that confident in Doctor Lake. He did a great job with my daughters broken toe. I am completely confident in his ability both as a doctor and surgeon.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists Near Gilbert, AZ