Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/3/XT3KV_w120h160_v11879.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD, Denver, CO, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 45

Colorado Ophthalmology Associates, P.C.
1666 S University Blvd
Denver, CO 80210
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jacobs

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD
Are you Dr. Jacobs?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 73 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 73

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Denver, CO |

explains procedure completely...takes time to answer all questions....never appears rushed...office is very efficient, kind and helpful

1 out of 5
- in Broomfield, CO |

I went to him with excessive tearing in one eye. He diagnosed me with dry eye and proceeded with treatment. When it didn't work, I asked him if it was possible that I had a blocked tear duct. He looked at me like I was crazy and said he didn't think my symptoms were caused by that. I ended up going to a different doctor and, guess what, was diagnosed with a blocked tear duct.

- in Denver, CO |

Dr. Jason Jacobs in Denver removed cataracts in both eyes & surgically implanted multi-focal lenses. During the procedures, he also reshaped my corneas which successfully eliminated my astigmatisms. It was a perfect outcome with 20/20 vision and no need for glasses. Every step was professional, friendly, informative, caring, punctual and painless. These accolades are for Dr. Jacobs & his staff plus the staff, nurses, and anesthesiologist at The Porter Eye Surgical Center.

- in Centennial, CO |

My experience with Dr. Jacobs left me at ease and feeling confident the surgery would correct my vision 100%. The outcome of the surgery so far has been nothing but positive.

- in Aurora, CO |

Amazing experience! I had cataract surgery on both eyes and the procedures, recoveries, and results were exactly as explained and anticipated. Dr. Jacobs is personable, caring, and professional. No hesitation in referring him to anyone who needs eye services.

1 out of 5
-Boulder, CO |

Dr. Jacobs performed cataract surgery and implantation of IOLs in both of my eyes plus relaxing incisions for astigmatism. My experience: five months after surgery my vision still wasn?t good enough to drive. Dr. Jacobs wouldn?t admit that I had residual astigmatism or any other problem. I lost out on five months of work and quality of life. Only after I went to another doctor did I get the correction that I needed: YAG laser for secondary cataract and the right refraction for my astigmatism.

- in Denver, CO |

Very professional staff. Dr Jacobs answered my multitude of questions about my procedure with empathy because he took the time to listen to me.

- in Denver, CO |

Dr. Jason Jacobs is skillful cataract surgeon using ORA technology which re-checks vision after cataract removal to double-check that the correct lens has been selected With the toric lens he recommended, he successfully corrected both my astigmatism and vision at the same time. Amazingly, I could see clearly without glasses the next day, Dr. Jacobs is an ophthalmologist who listens closely to his patients, explains clearly and is a very nice person who cares about his patients.

- in Denver, CO |

Dr. Jacobs has been my general ophthamologist for several years. In the past year, Dr. Jacobs has done 2 cataract surgeries on me, both of which went very smoothly and my resulting vision is excellent. He is not only an excellent doctor, but very personable as well. He never seems preoccupied and gives his complete attention during exams. His office staff are organized and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs for both general ophthalmology as well as eye surgery.

- in Denver, CO |

One could not find a more capable Ophthalmologist than Dr. Jacobs. The annual exams are thoughtful, professional, and completed in a timely fashion. When I needed cataract surgery on both eyes in January 2016, Dr. Jacobs was genuinely attentive to my concerns and my well being starting with pre-op, throughout the surgery procedures, and during post op appointments. He has the rare combination of being a superlative surgeon and having a gentle bedside manner.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.