Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/3/XT3KV_w120h160_v11879.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD, Denver, CO, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 44

Colorado Ophthalmology Associates, P.C.
1666 S University Blvd
Denver, CO 80210
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jacobs

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs, MD
Are you Dr. Jacobs?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 64 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 64

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Denver, CO |

Dr. Jacobs has been my general ophthamologist for several years. In the past year, Dr. Jacobs has done 2 cataract surgeries on me, both of which went very smoothly and my resulting vision is excellent. He is not only an excellent doctor, but very personable as well. He never seems preoccupied and gives his complete attention during exams. His office staff are organized and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs for both general ophthalmology as well as eye surgery.

- in Denver, CO |

One could not find a more capable Ophthalmologist than Dr. Jacobs. The annual exams are thoughtful, professional, and completed in a timely fashion. When I needed cataract surgery on both eyes in January 2016, Dr. Jacobs was genuinely attentive to my concerns and my well being starting with pre-op, throughout the surgery procedures, and during post op appointments. He has the rare combination of being a superlative surgeon and having a gentle bedside manner.

- in St Petersburg, FL |

Cataract surgery on 10/21/2015. Dr. Jacobs and staff performed above expectations. Surgery went very well and recovery period was uneventful.

- in Greenwood Village, CO |

As a new patient I was pleasantly surprised to get in to see Dr, Jacobs on the same day I called with a a sore left eye. Dr. Jacobs was very thorough and kind during this emergency visit. He took the time to listen to my symptoms, do the exams, and explain the treatment to me. I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism.

- in Denver, CO |

I went to Dr. Jacobs for my annual eye exam. He recommended cataract surgery for both eyes. I scheduled the surgery and now have the best vision - day and night. The surgery went extremely well. Dr. Jacobs put me at ease and he and his entire staff are wonderful. It could not have been a better experience. Dr. Jacobs spends time needed explaining and answering questions. He never rushes. Thank you Dr. Jacobs, you are the best.

- in Littleton, CO |

I went to see Dr. Jacobs for a 2nd opinion when my wife had a bad experience with a Dr. Amiel when she had cataracts. Dr. Jacobs came highly recommended and exceeded my highest hopes. He mapped out the best course of action in a step by step process and personally ensured a tremendous success with fantastic results. He has my highest esteem and gratitude. My wife is now going to consult with Dr. Jacobs to see if there is anything that would assist her.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.