Dr. Jason O. Holcomb, MD

Dr. Jason O. Holcomb, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/Q/YPQ53_w120h160_v9896.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason O. Holcomb, MD, Wyandotte, MI, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Holcomb

Dr. Jason O. Holcomb, MD
Are you Dr. Holcomb?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Caledonia, MI |

Saw Dr Holcomb regarding a 1.5cm tear in my labrum. Because the radiologist said that my inferior and posterior labrum was intact, he discounted the clear identification of a tear in my anterior labrum. His decision was PT followed by a tenodesis if pain persists, because he didn't trust my MRI. Glad I got a second opinion from a doctor that took one look at my MRI and said that PT wont work until the tesr is fixed. Seems like a nice guy, but didn't gain my confidence!

- in Ferndale, MI |

I had a total right shoulder replacement at the Dingell VA hospital in Oct of 2014. At 52 I was quite young but an accident years ago forced the replacement. Dr Holcomb was very professional and explained things very clearly to me. It has now been 16 months and my shoulder works perfectly. 100% range of motion and no pain. I would highly recommend him to anybody with shoulder problems.

- in Woodhaven, MI |

Have had sporadic shoulder issues with throbbing and pain sleeping on my side since a 1967 shoulder separatin while wrestling at EMU. Issue comes back every 5-6 yrs. Cortisone shots only helped temporarily. Dr. Holcomb did not recommend surgery, but did send me for physical therapy, which worked. Regular daily in home p/t since then has eliminated reoccurring pain. I appreciate the non surgical approach if not necessary. Very impressed since other earlier docs wanted to operate.

- in Wyandotte, Michigan |

He listens very carefully. He explaines his diagnosis in a way that a non medical person can understand. Extremely detail oriented. Best downriver!! I had rotator cuff surgery a year ago January 2016. I have made a 100% full recovery with his guidance and advise.

1 out of 5
- in MI |

Dr. listened to what I had to say. He personally did an ultrasound of the joint. Reassured me that the rotator cuff was fine & needed pt. Sought out another orthopedic surgeon who deals with athletes/sports injuries. I could not attribute my pain to an injury, etc. but standard x-rays, a battery of questions and manipulation of the joint, indicated to him a torn rotator cuff. Should have went to the second doctor first. Next step, MRI of the joint to determine the extent of the damage.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.