Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD

Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/2/XS2WD_w120h160_v6526.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 46

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garber

Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD
DR. GARBER RESPONDS - (Dr. Garber, edit your response)

I am a very conservative neurosurgeon.  Surgery is almost always the last option for a patient, unless they have frank neurologic deficits, or have failed conservative management.

I like to consider myself a perfectionist, but I am certainly not perfect.  Sometimes people have the perception that I "rush" or "do not spend enough time with them."  This is certainly not my intention.  I am certainly happy to spend as much time with you to explain your condition and answer your questions, but no more.  I make it a point to review your imaging studies with you personally, and ask you at the end of your appointment whether or not you have any additional questions.

PLEASE make sure that you feel as if I have answered your questions prior to leaving.  If I have not, please do not hesitate to stop me, and ask them.

I care very much about my patients, and want them to do well.  Thank you very much for your time reading my profile, and allowing me the opportunity to care for you.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 107 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 107

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I would and have recommended Dr. Garber and the Coflex Implant for those who are eligible for this surgery. After 9 months of pain level 9 I had the surgery and my neuropathy pain has decreased by 95%! I found Dr. Garber to be direct and concise with his information and his care. I was comfortable with him and never found him to be arrogant or hard to reach.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Easy to talk to,listened to my concerns. I am an active senior so back surgery for me was a big deal. I was up and walking by day 2 day three I was outside on the hospital grounds. by week 2 first time walking without a cane or walker or anything in 3 yrs. . It has been 2 months and I am walking 2-3 miles every day my life is bake to being active.

-Las Vegas, NV |

My medical history was fairly simple and uncomplicated before I became a pedestrian crosswalk victim. Even at my age, late 50's, I was unaccustomed to tests, procedures and being in and out of Dr's offices all the time. Basically AFRAID of everything. Dr.Garber put me at ease immediately. I had no fear of him whatsoever. He did a 4 disk cervical fusion and had immediate relief from several symptoms. I trust this Dr 100% .... would HIGHLY recommend him. He really WILL answer your questions.

-N Las Vegas, NV |

Overall Dr Garber provided excellent care for my lumbar disc herniation. I thought his approach was well-balanced between aiming for conservative treatment while watching for increases in severity. I was very satisfied with my surgical experience with him.

- in North Las Vegas |

Dr. Garber kept me informed about everything and reassured me and answered every question to my satisfaction. He has an excellent bedside manner and I felt relief immediately upon waking from surgery.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Garber was great with us. My husband had to have back surgery. Dr. Garber made time to answer all of my questions and his office staff was very helpful. He is a busy guy, but I haven't had any problems with his attentiveness to my husband.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Garber has performed 4 neck and 1 lower back surgeries on me. Most recently he implanted an occipital nerve stimulator that has changed my life. Thought still not widely used, the occipital nerve stimulator has reduced my chronic migraines from everyday to 1 or 2 a week. It gave me back a quality of life and a life that I can begin to enjoy. He is a very knowledgeable Dr whose heart is as grand as his skill. I would NEVER consider a different dr.

1 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, NV |

a terrible experience. dr. garber performed unneccesary back surgery and now i will suffer the rest of my life. he was quick to diagnose me and bamboozled me into the emergency room to perform a cervical stenosis operation when it turns out i had cushings syndrome. had he only taken a little more time and investigated a little further. his patient overload is enormous and his bedside manor is non existent. i would not recommend this dr. to my worst enemy

- in LV NV |

Had first surgery 1 year ago. Having my second in 2 weeks. Heis an awesome physician and pleasant human being who truly cares for patients.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Excellent experience. Tells it like it is. Would have no one else!

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.