Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD

Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/2/XS2WD_w120h160_v6526.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 46

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garber

Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD
DR. GARBER RESPONDS - (Dr. Garber, edit your response)

I am a very conservative neurosurgeon.  Surgery is almost always the last option for a patient, unless they have frank neurologic deficits, or have failed conservative management.

I like to consider myself a perfectionist, but I am certainly not perfect.  Sometimes people have the perception that I "rush" or "do not spend enough time with them."  This is certainly not my intention.  I am certainly happy to spend as much time with you to explain your condition and answer your questions, but no more.  I make it a point to review your imaging studies with you personally, and ask you at the end of your appointment whether or not you have any additional questions.

PLEASE make sure that you feel as if I have answered your questions prior to leaving.  If I have not, please do not hesitate to stop me, and ask them.

I care very much about my patients, and want them to do well.  Thank you very much for your time reading my profile, and allowing me the opportunity to care for you.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 96 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 96

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Excellent experience. Tells it like it is. Would have no one else!

- in North Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Garber is an outstanding doctor. Prior to being referred to Dr. Garber I had excruciating back pain which radiated down my left leg to my foot for 6 months. He reviewed my MRI results, explained the problem and provided treatment options. I opted for lumbar spine surgery and within a few days after surgery I was walking around without back, leg and foot pain. I would be remiss if I didn't compliment his medical and admin staff for their outstanding work both pre and post op. Thanks again.

- in Pioche, NV |

Dr Garber has preformed two surgerys on me. The first was my neck and the second was on my lower back. Both was extremely successful. The first I was loosing the us of my right arm and hand. I had complete use of both. There was zero discomfort immediately after the surgery. The low back also was a complete success. I was to the point that I was loosing the the ability to walk, I could only shuffle. The next day I was doing laps around the nurse station walking not shufflin

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Garber gave me my life back! After being bedridden for 3 months with a herniated lumbar disc and pain meds weren't helping, I was referred to Dr. Garber. I had surgery 2 weeks later and woke up with no sciatic leg or hip pain. It was the miracle I had been praying for. Dr Garber is a very skilled surgeon and compassionate doctor. Dustin, his PA, and the office staff are always willing to help with what ever you need. Thank you Dr. Garber. I only wish I had surgery months earlier.

- in North Las Vegas, NV |

Jason E Garber M.D. is a outstanding Dr. . I've been dealing with massive tingling in my right arm, hand and finger's for over 5 years. When I brought in my MRI picture's Dr. Garber found the problem after turning it into a 3D picture. Dr. Garber performed surgery on my cervical spine December 7 with great results, he found my 5th disc was herniated with a tear, I am home recovering doing quite well. I am so happy that I went to c Dr. Jason Garber. Margret

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.