Profile Photo of Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD

Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD Patient Surveys for Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 46

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garber

Dr. Jason E. Garber, MD
DR. GARBER RESPONDS - (Dr. Garber, edit your response)

I am a very conservative neurosurgeon.  Surgery is almost always the last option for a patient, unless they have frank neurologic deficits, or have failed conservative management.

I like to consider myself a perfectionist, but I am certainly not perfect.  Sometimes people have the perception that I "rush" or "do not spend enough time with them."  This is certainly not my intention.  I am certainly happy to spend as much time with you to explain your condition and answer your questions, but no more.  I make it a point to review your imaging studies with you personally, and ask you at the end of your appointment whether or not you have any additional questions.

PLEASE make sure that you feel as if I have answered your questions prior to leaving.  If I have not, please do not hesitate to stop me, and ask them.

I care very much about my patients, and want them to do well.  Thank you very much for your time reading my profile, and allowing me the opportunity to care for you.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 117 responses
1 5 117

3.7 out of 5

Dr. Garber's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments

3.6 out of 5

113 responses

Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.

4.1 out of 5

116 responses

Staff friendliness and courteousness

3.8 out of 5

115 responses

Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

16 – 30 minutes

112 responses

Experience with Dr. Garber

Level of trust in provider's decisions

3.8 out of 5

116 responses

How well provider explains medical condition(s)

3.7 out of 5

117 responses

How well provider listens and answers questions

3.6 out of 5

117 responses

Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

3.2 out of 5

117 responses

How was your experience with Dr. Garber?

Provide feedback so others can make an informed decision.

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.