Dr. Jarrod P. Kaufman, MD

Dr. Jarrod P. Kaufman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/F/XLFML_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jarrod P. Kaufman, MD, Brick, NJ, General Surgery & Vascular Surgery & Colon & Rectal Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Jarrod P. Kaufman, MD
Are you Dr. Kaufman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 100 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 100

4.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Springfield, VA |

I have a hernia for six years and it would not heal so I am seeking a doctor to do Desarda surgery. I do not want mesh in me and there are very few doctors in USA that do Desarda. Because I'm deaf, this doctor and his staff refuse to communicate with me in email whatever care I need such as setting up dates for consultant, surgery, etc. He no longer takes me as his patient. He's an uncaring doctor who has no sympathy for people with disabilities. This doctor has no heart.

- in Brick, NJ |

After having extremely painful traditional surgery for this problem 12 years ago I dreaded having to go through it again. The doctor used a simple, painless technique that required three short office visits. He explained the procedure before proceeding and I was amazed at the results. He is an exception doctor with an excellent manner. I am glad I found him.

- in Lakewood, NJ |

Dr. Kaufman is an outstanding, professional and caring Doctor. His staff is also excellent. Every time I have gone he, and his assistant, Michelle have made me very comfortable and explained each procedure in detail. I would highly recommend Doctor Kaufman to anyone.

5 out of 5

Dr Kaufman helped my family during an emergency. He was so professional and also caring He made a difficult situation into a very informative and easier decision. He was able to talk to me in Doctor terms that I could understand.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Michael W. Nagy, MD
Sovereign Health System
General Surgery Specialist
7.38 miles away
Call (732) 410-7555 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.