Dr. Jared M. Salvo, DO

Dr. Jared M. Salvo, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/K/T/3KT4L_w120h160_v1085.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jared M. Salvo, DO, Bakersfield, CA, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Cardiology

Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Salvo

Dr. Jared M. Salvo, DO
Are you Dr. Salvo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 40 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 40

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Bakersfield, CA |

My engine wasn't firing in the right order. I have been through the office of just about every cardiologist in town, and didn't get things firing right until he and UCLA helped me to get to where I am today. I owe this bit of extra time here on earth to the help I received from Salvo. I can't speak on everything about him, but I can say this, if you see this man's mug appear from the other side of your medical chart, take comfort--he's MUCH smarter than he looks! You're in good hands. ;-)

- in Bakersfield, CA |

Before coming to see Dr. Salvo, my concerning condition was not taken seriously. Dr. Salvo made me feel as if he was just as concerned as I was and most importantly, that he genuinely cared. I feel comfortable with his level of professionalism and expertise. He is knowledgeable in his field and it shows in his precise and prompt diagnostic strategies. I wouldn't trust my cardiac health in the hands of anyone else. I am pleased with the level of care and treatment Dr.Salvo provides. Five stars!

5 out of 5

I had been referred to Dr. Salvo years prior for PVC's. Dr. Salvo's bedside manner is wonderful and he takes some very complicated medical information and breaks it down so it is easily understood. He is very well educated in matters of the heart and I highly recommend him for any heart related issues. Dr. Salvo always has his patients best intrest in mind and I trust him.

- in Bakersfield, ca |

Love, love, love Dr Salvo. He sees the whole person not just the heart. My husband is the patient, but he involves us both in the appointment.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.