Dr. Jared R. Foran, MD

Dr. Jared R. Foran, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/V/J/YVJT4_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Jared R. Foran, MD, Golden, CO, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Foran

Dr. Jared R. Foran, MD
Are you Dr. Foran?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 29 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 29

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Golden, CO |

I had a hip replaced by Dr. Foran in June '15. He and his group were professional, caring, and made the decision to move ahead easy. He explained the options, what the procedure would entail, and what results I could expect. The surgery went great; in by 2:00pm one day, out by 10:00am the next. I was back out golfing in 8 weeks. I can now walk 18 holes pain free for the first time in years.

- in Littleton, CO |

Dr. Foran's skill, expertise, and compassion are unequaled in my personal experience with physicians. I received a total knee replacement and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I did have some complications (hives from medication and slow healing of the incision), but Dr. Foran and his staff were so compassionate and caring that I almost looked forward to going in each week for my follow-ups. I most highly recommend his practice!

- in Denver, CO |

I have had 1 knee replacement and 1 hip replacement. I am scheduled within 3 weeks for the other hip replacement. I have referred people to Dr. Foran because of his knowledge and letting me help in the decision to have surgery or not and when. Dr. Foran has the best bedside manners ever. I have another knee replacement in the near future and will not use anyone but Dr. Foran. He is a God sent!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. David Schneider, MD
Dr. Charles A. Gottlob, MD
Dr. Douglas C. Wong, MD
Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Same location as Dr. Foran
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.