Dr. Janita M. Ardis, MD

Dr. Janita M. Ardis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Janita M. Ardis, MD, Oklahoma City, OK, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Female • Age 65

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ardis

Dr. Janita M. Ardis, MD
Are you Dr. Ardis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.7
  • 47 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 47

1.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

She'll make you wait over an hour past your appointment time just to see her for 15 minutes. It's ridiculous. And she has the most uncomfortable waiting room chairs. Staff is horrendously rude.

-Moore, OK |

Read the policies thoroughly! Dr. Artis will charge you extra for anything she can. when severe weather was in OKC tornado warnings at my home, she expected me to bring grandchildren with me to my appointments. We were in our shelter 30 minutes later. I had to pay 100.00 for missing because they aren't responsible for the weather??? For an office caring for mental health, they sure made mine worse. The office manager is so rude its kinda sad!! Look at the reviews all under 2 stars.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with a "professional". Ardis is rude, uncaring, pays no mind to complaints, and cares only about money. Every experience I've had here has been terrible and it's obvious they care only about money. The staff (aside from Karina, she's wonderful) is rude, they make fun of patients when their backs are turned. They attempt to charge outrageous fees when they can give no reason or proof as to why it is owed. You'd be better off talking to a rock.

- in Stillwater, OK |

This lady needs to see a good psychiatrist herself. Very disconnected and has poor communication skills. Her PA's are good, which is probably the only reason she stays in business. Office staff needs to work on customer relationship skills. Average wait time is forever.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

The staff, PA and therapists are great 5+ stars but I have seen Dr. Ardis one time for 5 mins just for her to ok what the PA decided. I feel like a psych doc should SEE patients, at least time to time. And she wasn't very friendly even that one time.

-Dallas, TX |

Not impressed with her or especially her staff. She didn't even know the side effects of a medication she prescribed me.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Have 45 years history of depression and only saw Dr. 1 time of which she didn't even ask me about past treatment just very brief questions about how I'm feeling now. After that I only saw PA's. They put me on a medication roller coaster of 4 different melds over a 3 month period of which made my problems much worse.

2 out of 5
- in Enid, OK |

I expect Psychiatrists to be pill pushers. I want to be there just long enough to let them know I'm fine, get the scripts and walk out the door. Talked to Dr. Ardis just once. Very cold. Dealt with a PA for my next and last session. He was a nice guy. Office staff was HORRIBLE. Tried to charge me for a missed appointment that I never missed--even after I showed office manager documentation. Funny, when it happened the second time, she was "too busy" to speak with me. Find another.

-Blanchard, OK |

Completely impersonal physician, has her patients see her counselors to "deal" with, patients though she has the MD, she does not do diagnosing, counselors do it based solely on DMSV symptoms. Very impersonal, she does not "try" to help the patients by talking to them. Has the personality of a cold dead fish. I would further classify her as a pill pusher, so you pay your co-pay for a scrip. She may keep you waiting 3-45 minutes, with no apology, and then will rush your appointment.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.