Dr. James W. Young III, MD

Dr. James W. Young III, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/7/5/275TJ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James W. Young III, MD, Eustis, FL, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 63

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Young III

Dr. James W. Young III, MD
Are you Dr. Young III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 147 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 147

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Eustis, FL |

I was very impressed by the level of experience that Dr. Young and his staff displayed in my care. I would highly recommend their office to anyone, they were very friendly, caring and professional.

- in The Villages, FL |

Dr young and has very interesting way of fixing my prostate problem was great sounded strange but after it was explained it made a lot of sense, And his work staff is the BEST bunch of people to work with,Very friendly and caring you feel like your in there with friends, you feel very relaxed, Dr young is VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES IT WORKS! in less then one month I feel fine THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF THEM!

- in Leesburg, FL |

Dr. Young and his team provided such excellent care before, during and after my procedure-better than I ever expected possible. His staff showed a great deal of concern and patience, answered every question I had thoroughly and without frustration and guided me every step of the way. Dr. Johnson expertly corrected a problem I'd suffered from for years and did so with exemplary empathy and professionalism. Despite being a very busy practice, Dr. Young made me feel as if I was his only patient!

- in Wildwood, Fl |

On my first visit, I was unwilling to allow Dr Young to place a cathter in me because of the pain I was in. But after he took the time to explain why, I changed my mind. The benefit was worth it. He scheduled me for the Prostiva procedure. It's improved my life style and allowed me to return to a normal living.

- in Leesburg, FL |

From the first visit to the last, I was made to feel welcome by a friendly and courteous staff. Dr. Young's assistants were very professional and very down to earth. They made me feel very much at ease. Dr. Young, I found to be very professional, confident and easy to talk with. He took the time to explain his diagnosis and his plan of what he could do to alleviate the problem. I's also like to add that most of the time my appointments were right on time. Very punctual.

- in Leesburg, FL |

Dr. Young and every member of his staff were friendly and professional in every visit I made there, I actually looked forward to each visit. I was thoughly informed of what was going to happen and never worried or had to fear the unknown. The best doctor experience I have had in 76 years.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
37.77 miles away
Dr. Dinesh Rao, MD
Dr. Andrew B. Sher, MD
11.75 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.