Dr. James Stoll, MD

Dr. James Stoll, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James Stoll, MD, Mequon, WI, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stoll

Dr. James Stoll, MD
Are you Dr. Stoll?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 29 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 29

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Racine, WI |

While 3 other surgeons suggested they couldn't fix me and offered only a pain pump, Dr Stoll was confident in being able to fix some lower back issues which had been debilitating for years. He did the surgery, I was walking the same day and now six years later I'm still in great shape. A surgical nurse told me he has the reputation as "The doctor's doctor." that doctors from throughout Wisconsin turn to him for treatment of their own back. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

- in Clyman |

Dr Stoll, It has to be fourteen years sense Dr Stoll fixed my back. Best doctor I've ever had the luck of meeting.. Now if I could just get some more part's replaced with titanium, I would be like indestructible..

- in Grafton, WI |

My personal experience after several visits has been absolutely AMAZING. Not only does he provide you with an incredible level of comfort, he is very genuine and honest. For once in a very long time I did not feel like a number or even rushed. I suffer from several neck/back issues. His number one goal has been to make be the decision maker in all of my treatment options and using surgery as my last option when I am comfortable to make that decision. I would highly recommend him!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Greg P. Watchmaker, MD
1.09 miles away
Dr. Sean C. Tracy, MD
Sports Medicine
4.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.