Dr. James B. Stewart Jr., MD

Dr. James B. Stewart Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/X/M/2XMNV_w120h160_v16456.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James B. Stewart Jr., MD, Oklahoma City, OK, Dermatology & Surgery

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 66

3705 W Memorial Rd Ste 101
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stewart Jr.

Dr. James B. Stewart Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Stewart Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 9 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 9

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Jim has been my dermatologist for 15 years and over that time removed many cancers. I am very grateful to have him as my dr.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

The staff made me feel welcome and the office was close to Mercy, which makes it easy to find on Memorial. He has been treating me and my family for years for skin cancers. We are are happy to have him for our doctor.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Dr. Stewart and his office were great. The office was clean, my appointment was on time, and everything was explained as I went through the process. The doctor was humorous which I find to be a good thing as it eases tension. I have recommended him to family and friends; all of which had similar experiences.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Excellent dermatologist with so much experience. The staff were friendly and made me feel at home. My skin cancer was so scary at first but now that it is removed and he explained it all to me I feel much better.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

My husband was very worried about a melanoma he had but Dr. Stewart cut it out and we were so happy we had a solution to the skin cancer.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

I would definitely recommend Dr. Stewart if you are diagnosed with a skin cancer.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Elizabeth A. Prater, MD
1.91 miles away
Dr. Otobia G. Dimson, MD
6.6 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.